Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having Chad friends sucks.

F

freedom

Schoolcel
Being friends with a Chad is constant suicidefuel. He's been invited to TWO parties happening today, by TWO different girls, one of which he hasn't spoken to in ages. The worst part is, he was invited to more parties within the space of an hour than I have been in my entire 5 years in this school.
When I explained this to him, he said I was attractive and should just try talking to women. That part pissed me off, because I've tried talking to them before, but the conversations go nowhere, and it's clear that they don't want to talk to me. There are other stories about his Chad life, but this one just came to mind since he's probably there right now.

I’ve never been invited to a party in my life. It’s ogre for us.

I had one chad friend, i blocked him.

Just his presence was a suicide fuel, everytime i was there IRL or even in a FB group girls started drooling over him and everyone seems so inferior and trash next to him, i couldn't even shitpost and have fun in Facebook in groups when he was there, there would be 10 posts of girls hitting on him everytime. So i blocked him.

He lives in another dimemsion all because of a genetic lottery. Fuck life end everything NOW

The thing I hate the most about Chads is how delusional they are about how easy it is to get girls. Their whole life, they've been validated and been able to get girls without lifting a finger, so when others complain about the difficulty of getting a date, they just reply with the standard normie advice, because they think that it's their personality and confidence that attracts women.

The thing I hate the most about Chads is how delusional they are about how easy it is to get girls. Their whole life, they've been validated and been able to get girls without lifting a finger, so when others complain about the difficulty of getting a date, they just reply with the standard normie advice, because they think that it's their personality and confidence that attracts women.

Just-World Fallacy! It's similar to the son of a wealthy businessman who truly believes that he earned everything he got in life and has the audacity to tell less fortunate people that they have only themselves to blame for their struggles.

Last edited:
>he has friends

tenor.gif

Why would you be willing to submit yourself to the cuckoldry of having a chad friend

I met him when I was bluepilled and he's an alright guy most of the time.

The chad i know is assholish about it actually, he always tell other guys (except his two best friends) how he can get all the girls because of his looks while others can't get any.

I have a virtual chad from another state. Great guy with a great personality, he is communist too.

He allowed me to create a fake tinder account using his photos xD

I had one chad friend, i blocked him.

Just his presence was a suicide fuel, everytime i was there IRL or even in a FB group girls started drooling over him and everyone seems so inferior and trash next to him, i couldn't even shitpost and have fun in Facebook in groups when he was there, there would be 10 posts of girls hitting on him everytime. So i blocked him.

rage fuel

i've never had Chad friends, i wouldn't be able to handle the suifuel honestly

I spoke to him today, and apparently a girl invited him to spend Easter with him. Just give up if you're not at this level by 15.