Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having chad/chadlite friends is brutal

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
i just want to be able to go online and get a silly goth/alt girl but i cant even do that because of my shit voice and my shit looks. my friend went on omegle to troll and ended up exchanging social media with some alt girl and spending 2 hours talking to her while i have to sit there and rot as i bare witness to all of it. im starting to question if i should have friends who are chads/chadlites because although we don't outright say it we both know that they're above me in SMV and it's just feeling competitive honestly

Brutal no reply pill.

having chad, chadlite friend is cucked. you are his convenience buddy. and chad will never hook you up with any foid.

^ yes man i agree with that im sorry op

Thankfully I never experienced having chad friends, can imagine that specific scenario being very brutal.

I mog most my friends

having chad, chadlite friend is cucked. you are his convenience buddy. and chad will never hook you up with any foid.
He’ll most likely give you some bs advice aswell.

im starting to question if i should have friends who are chads/chadlites because although we don't outright say it we both know that they're above me in SMV and it's just feeling competitive honestly

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 05 06 01 49

Screenshot from 2022 01 05 06 06 45

Screenshot from 2022 01 05 08 06 51

chad dont even like other chads , they are all his competitors but he knows you are not a threat and that his girlfriend will have nothing with you.

brutal, wish I knew what it felt like to have a friend

If he hasn't ever even attempted to set you up with a foid, drop him immediately. Not a "friend" worth having, tbh. :feelsjuice: