Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having boomer/gen xparents sucks

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Why do Gen Xers like my mom and especially my stepdad expect my brother to be formal in MOST situations even at home? like during the time at the dinner table when I asked him if he wanted a cup of half of my soda, and he said yeah. My stepdad forced him to say "please" when they all know i don't fucking care when someone says please to me or not, especially the fact that I am my brother's brother, not his dad.

Why can't boomers and gen xers get over hurt feelings whenever a sibling doesn't say please to one another and care about something that's actually hurting our country? bankruptcy, poverty, war, racism, homophobia. but they care about politeness.

having gen xer parents suck. whether i live alone or not (i moved out to live with my mom due to financial problems, and my stepdad moved back with her). the worst thing is they support a rude dictator (don't get me wrong i don't like the senile prick either, but the orange fatass has gotten even worse over tue years)

i fucking hope to GOD (and I mean it, not vainly) that the gen xers and boomers sleep under a funeral
somehow my bro's opinions aren't considered valid because he never says please unless prompted.. his parents either sound like radical feminists or hardcore conservatives.. there is no in-between

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with this, children these days need to be taught proper etiquette.

racism, homophobia
That is not damaging to a country.

I don't see anything wrong with this, children these days need to be taught proper etiquette.

That is not damaging to a country.
it's common in lots of countries, even some "first world" countries. it's returning to the states

it's common in lots of countries, even some "first world" countries. it's returning to the states
What is ? Racism and homophobia ?
Homophobia needs to become widespread again, the LGBT is getting out of hand with their political agendas infiltrating every single country.

Racism is good, keep the races separate but in cooperation. Incelistan's social system will be like that, whites marry whites, blacks marry blacks, etc. but we will always be in cooperation with each other.

That really suxs man

Day of the pillow is coming.