Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having blond hair is an incel trait

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

Blond hair = incel trait
Red hair = truecel trait

I don't deny that white guys have it easier than ethnics, but being blond/red haired is literally not that attractive.
We are the ethnics of whites.

Last edited:
View attachment 339044
View attachment 339048
View attachment 339053
Blond hair = incel trait
Red hair = truecel trait

I don't deny that white guys have it easier than ethnics, but being blond/red haired is literally not that attractive.
screenshot_20-png.333916

i think still pretty disproportionate based on how many blond men there actually are, right?

i think still pretty disproportionate based on how many blond men there actually are, right?

It really depends on the country and since that was an online survey, we can't know from which region the voters are.

just don't be white strikes again

Red/ginger
hair are rejected bi sperm bank, definitely trucel trait.

No man ever looked better with red hair.

I don't understand this constant need to break things down by trait like this. It isn't any one thing. There is no man ugly man with brown hair and hazel eyes slaying. Chad is chad, and if you aren't him, then...

View attachment 339044
View attachment 339056
View attachment 339053
Blond hair = incel trait
Red hair = truecel trait

Basic blackpill. The female mantra is: tall DARK handsome.

I don't understand this constant need to break things down by trait like this. It isn't any one thing. There is no man ugly man with brown hair and hazel eyes slaying. Chad is chad, and if you aren't him, then...
View attachment 339097
I totally agree, but there many forum members who think that blond hair makes you instantly a Chad, which completely is false.

View attachment 339044
View attachment 339056
View attachment 339053
Blond hair = incel trait
Red hair = truecel trait

350d1331813854dbbe3e6768aea93656

Red/ginger
hair are rejected bi sperm bank, definitely trucel trait.
Proof?

The 2 gingers I have met in my life were slayers one was a turbomanlet at 5 ft and the other was low tier normie

Hair color is the most irrelevant trait in the world because 1. No one cares about it (gingers are actually disliked because of their bad skin, more than anything) and 2. It is extremely changeable. Dye your hair if you think it matters.

massive cope. gingers are worse off than blonde
A45DA9A4 F2CD 4CB1 A33B E949515BAC5B

This hotspot you see on the map is from all the scandi immigration to this area in the late 1800s.
Oh, then I'm sorry for the misinformation.
I took the first best picture I saw and didn't research good enough.

Medpill strikes again. I can't believe there are those in this community who honestly believe blue eyed, blonde haired white men are the top of the caucasian hierarchy.

ginger foids are the hottest tho
too bad humans are shit at thinking ahead and will destroy ginger genes
average ginger foid is shit(not cause hair color but they normally have subpar bone structure) but yeah the good looking ones are very attractive
321132E3 2CC4 4F92 B02A 91E022137FA4

I'm a ginger so I'm even more subhuman

View attachment 339044
View attachment 339056
View attachment 339053
Blond hair = incel trait
Red hair = truecel trait

Mega ultra giga cope

females are known to lie in studies for the sake of their ideals. I wouldn't trust these blog-tier studies unless they hooked up a machine to their privates and put pictures of hair to see which turned them on the most. They probably didnt put blonde higher because its associated to whiteness and in this culture there is a stigma against whiteness

also it isnt the hair that attracts foids its all the other traits you could just fucking dye your hair bro, race is harmonic. If you're only white skinned but have features or mixtures of other races you may as well lose that whiteness in the eyes of the limbic system. sure in some societies "white + blond hair" is a halo? but you're not moving to some shitty third world spick country.

Last edited:
Just dye it brown then. Big deal.

Isnt it odd that whenever statistics are posted against whites its cope, but statistics against non whites are treated as law.

20200120 150922

Blond men are truly the bottom of the dating hierarchy. It explains why only ethnics get laid in Europe these days
Isnt it odd that whenever statistics are posted against whites its cope, but statistics against non whites are treated as law.
Whites are a minority and represent less than 11% of the world population.
We live in a demoncracy, so ethnic copes are treated as truth. Just the same dynamic as BLM riots after some retard died of overdose

Hair is hair, just don’t be bald

What about light brown hair, almost blonde? I have that. I'm colorblind anyway so i have difficulties with hair colors. Especially red heads. I can't tell if they have red or brown hair.

What about light brown hair, almost blonde? I have that. I'm colorblind anyway so i have difficulties with hair colors. Especially red heads. I can't tell if they have red or brown hair.
It's also bad. The darker the better.

Well, my hair is literally black. Still an incel. Hair/eye color are the least relevant. It's all about the bone structure. Enough of this "muh eye color, muh hair color" bullchit. This crap just pisses me off.

The sooner we face the fact that we were all cheated out of the genetic lottery by just a few millimetres, the better.

I don’t have that trait

Bullshit, the bones in your face are what matters & how far back the bitch has to crank her neck to look at said bones.

View attachment 339060View attachment 339062
It really depends on the country and since that was an online survey, we can't know from which region the voters are.
>sweden not at 30%

outdated map,I take it?:feelsthink:
Bullshit, the bones in your face are what matters & how far back the bitch has to crank her neck to look at said bones.
Well, my hair is literally black. Still an incel. Hair/eye color are the least relevant. It's all about the bone structure. Enough of this "muh eye color, muh hair color" bullchit. This crap just pisses me off.
Hair color is the most irrelevant trait in the world because 1. No one cares about it (gingers are actually disliked because of their bad skin, more than anything) and 2. It is extremely changeable. Dye your hair if you think it matters.
Hair is indeed the most irrelevant, even more irrelevant than blue eyes.

Medpill strikes again. I can't believe there are those in this community who honestly believe blue eyed, blonde haired white men are the top of the caucasian hierarchy.
1502685718659.jpg

Last edited:
Just be Med Chad theory

This FAKE THREAD gives me rage fuel. All the Chads of my schools were blond

The 2 gingers I have met in my life were slayers one was a turbomanlet at 5 ft and the other was low tier normie
We’re they white ? Some Turks have that gingerish colour