Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having anxiety is the biggest Incel trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Being anxious about everything, how people see you, being around other people makes you anxious
When someone looks at you for too long you get anxious thinking it’s because you’re ugly or look subhuman

just fucking living make you anxious ass hell

i’m trying to get rid of this shitty feeling by doing exposure therapy

me too bro,i ve been going to a course these days and althoug everyone there is subhuman most of em,i feel real uncomfortable

Everything you typed is valid for me, too. Life is even more hell-like having anxiety.

me too bro,i ve been going to a course these days and althoug everyone there is subhuman most of em,i feel real uncomfortable
That’s good bro what kinda course is it?
Everything you typed is valid for me, too. Life is even more hell-like having anxiety.
I hope exposure therapy will work tbh if not i’ll have to live with this shitty feeling forever

There are women who have sex and also havr anxiety

accountability course,"wage managements" but yea,its good for the curriculum vitae but real stressful

Nah you can tell they have mental problems. Tutorial mode is too much for them sometimes
Having cucks and simps throwing money at you for simply existing can’t be too hard :kys:

Nah you can tell they have mental problems. Tutorial mode is too much for them sometimes
all this positive attention is giving me anxiety teehee

This. If you have anxiety then its over for you.
Thinking of roping because of this btw

This. If you have anxiety then its over for you.
Thinking of roping because of this btw
Don’t rope because of your anxiety
Have you tried anything to cure it?

Totally agree. Constant 24/7 anxiety has ruined all aspects of my life

Don’t rope because of your anxiety
Have you tried anything to cure it?
Yes. Ive been on 3 different meds and went to 4 therapists

indoctrination and status quos are at fault

Right. Learned anxiety more so than inherent psycho-physiological anxiety.

I wake up with anxiety every morning.

I am not. I do like watching Mufti Menk talks on Youtube though.
Mufti menk is a good spirited man and gives good advice i understand why u listen to him tbh.

Where are you from?

and the worst part is that there is no cure for it

Mufti menk is a good spirited man and gives good advice i understand why u listen to him tbh.

Where are you from?
The United States.

Ngl i thought you were ethnic
Most of the times i can tell if i’m speaking with a white person kinda thought u were a arab at first
No lie? Well don't worry bro I'm not the type of honkey who's gonna give you any guff about being ethnic or Muslim. I am a man of the world, I like to think.

I don't leave my house unless I have to because of anxiety about having to interact with people.

Tell me about it..

What’s the name of the meds you took?
Lexapro (In Israel it is known as Cipralex), Prozac and the last one i dont remember its name

Lexapro (In Israel it is known as Cipralex), Prozac and the last one i dont remember its name
I’ve heard that anti depressants make you not sad but it also makes you emotionless is that true?

I’ve heard that anti depressants make you not sad but it also makes you emotionless is that true?
I felt like a zombie. on top of that I was taking Ritalin and at some point the medications made me feel so horrible I had a panic attack in the middle of the street.
at first it felt good but this feeling diminished fast

I felt like a zombie. on top of that I was taking Ritalin and at some point the medications made me feel so horrible I had a panic attack in the middle of the street.
at first it felt good but this feeling diminished fast
Sounds fucking brutal tbh
Did you have any severe side effects?
I heard that you put on weight alot easier with anti depressants

Yeah legit. Makes no fucking evolutionary sense either. Literally your body punishing itself for no reason, like "I'm--gooi-ing-to-ne-edl-essl-ey--fuc-ki-up--tiithi0-ssh-ssetneence".

So fucked how in any workplace the best paid people are always just the loudest/biggest talkers, when the incels who do 90% of the shit that really matters get no credit.

Ritalin is speed basically, it's for ADHDcels. Would typically make someone lose weight as a side effect.

Maybe it was because i took Ritalin too.
Antidepressants felt kinda nice separately from Ritalin but when i took them both at the same time it only boosted my anxiety.
I remember walking on the street and then felt the whole world is closing in on me.
after a while the anti depressants stopped working on me so i stopped taking them. my parents got angry at me because of that.

Yeah legit. Makes no fucking evolutionary sense either. Literally your body punishing itself for no reason, like "I'm--gooi-ing-to-ne-edl-essl-ey--fuc-ki-up--tiithi0-ssh-ssetneence".

So fucked how in any workplace the best paid people are always just the loudest/biggest talkers, when the incels who do 90% of the shit that really matters get no credit.
I think evolutionarily it was a way to be cautious or a way for the body to not get in a situation that might hurt it idk tbh

yeah it’s the same in school also
the ones who answers the teachers questions gets better grades

From experience, the only thing that helps even slightly is drug use. It's unique because unlike therapy, which is completely and totally useless, it actually works. It's also unfortunate that it can completely take over your life though. What kind of anxiety do you have the most?

If it's public speaking for wageslavery then beta blockers are genuinelya good non-addictive and (rarer and rarer with "medicine" these days) meidicines which actually fucking work. Talk to a doctor about those and you can get a prescription pretthy easily. But be careful with benzos. Benzos absolutely work 100%, won't make you give a fuck about anything. Just unfortunate that they're more addicting than this forum.

Maybe it was because i took Ritalin too.
Antidepressants felt kinda nice separately from Ritalin but when i took them both at the same time it only boosted my anxiety.
I remember walking on the street and then felt the whole world is closing in on me.
after a while the anti depressants stopped working on me so i stopped taking them. my parents got angry at me because of that.
Do you think the reason you have anxiety is because of a chemical inbalance in your brain?

Do you think the reason you have anxiety is because of a chemical inbalance in your brain?
It might be genetic, but I think my Anxiety is caused from the mental abuse my mom and dad got me through in my childhood.
them always fighting and the toxic environment in the house probably fried my brain

It might be genetic, but I think my Anxiety is caused from the mental abuse my mom and dad got me through in my childhood.
them always fighting and the toxic environment in the house probably fried my brain
Damn kinda feel the same tbh my mom is a rageful person who always yells at me for no reason and makes me feel bad about myself. Do you have any siblings?

Damn kinda feel the same tbh my mom is a rageful person who always yells at me for no reason and makes me feel bad about myself. Do you have any siblings?
yes. none of them have anxiety and they live a normal life as normies
im also the oldest of my siblings

yes. none of them have anxiety and they live a normal life as normies
im also the oldest of my siblings
Damn wtf how didn’t they get affected the toxic environment.
Did your parents target you?