Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having an attractive brother

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
My brother is attractive to women. Ever since he was younger he's had girls hit on him. Despite being a neet they're still attracted to him and desire him just from being around him. Multiple female family friends have hit on him. He's been asked out in public. Yet I have experienced none of this. In fact I've experienced the exact opposite. Girls have given me strange looks and even insulted me in public spaces! I've never had a female give me compliments or hit on me. A female family friend thought I had down syndrome. How is that fair? How is it fair my brother would bask in positive sexual attention while all I've received is insults and mockery? It's not fair. It's an injustice. I will never forgive nature or humanity for this

View: https://youtu.be/4NpHAQcGwwI?si=xKfqTDEWh9FYegJ-

What's hilarious is that growing up i was always the nicer person. My brother bullied me verbally and physically, yet I never retaliated. I was always desperate to help and would spend my money getting gifts for others. Yet guess what happened? I was given negative attention and seen as a weirdo. Isn't that ironic? Hahahahhaa. Good personality my ass

My brother is attractive to women. Ever since he was younger he's had girls hit on him. Despite being a neet they're still attracted to him and desire him just from being around him. Multiple female family friends have hit on him. He's been asked out in public. Yet I have experienced none of this. In fact I've experienced the exact opposite. Girls have given me strange looks and even insulted me in public spaces! I've never had a female give me compliments or hit on me. A female family friend thought I had down syndrome. How is that fair? How is it fair my brother would bask in positive sexual attention while all I've received is insults and mockery? It's not fair. It's an injustice. I will never forgive nature or humanity for this

View: https://youtu.be/4NpHAQcGwwI?si=xKfqTDEWh9FYegJ-

I relate. When I was in highschool My Younger brother used to get asked out by girls in my year and had many girlfriends over the years

I relate. When I was in highschool My Younger brother used to get asked out by girls in my year and had many girlfriends over the years
How infuriating. I hope your younger brother gets AIDS. I really do

What's hilarious is that growing up i was always the nicer person. My brother bullied me verbally and physically, yet I never retaliated. I was always desperate to help and would spend my money getting gifts for others. Yet guess what happened? I was given negative attention and seen as a weirdo. Isn't that ironic? Hahahahhaa. Good personality my ass
My brother is unfunny and openly racist and still gets girls. He’s anti social as shit and just stares at you during a conversation

My brother is unfunny and openly racist and still gets girls. He’s anti social as shit and just stares at you during a conversation
Muh personality. Muh personality. Girls like good personalities bruh

I don't have a brother but most of my cousins are moggers because they must have inherited some of my grandads genes. My grandad was 6'3 and looked like prime Clint Eastwood when he was young, his nickname was Clint.

I don't have a brother but most of my cousins are moggers because they must have inherited some of my grandads genes. My grandad was 6'3 and looked like prime Clint Eastwood when he was young, his nickname was Clint.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
That's horrible. I can't imagine how infuriating it is to be both looks and height mogged by family

My brother is attractive to women. Ever since he was younger he's had girls hit on him. Despite being a neet they're still attracted to him and desire him just from being around him. Multiple female family friends have hit on him. He's been asked out in public. Yet I have experienced none of this. In fact I've experienced the exact opposite. Girls have given me strange looks and even insulted me in public spaces!
I feel ya buddy. I'm in the same situation. My brother got all the positive attention (not only romantic) as well. I'm not sure if him being a little shit is due to the way he gets treated, or it due to it being inborn, though.

I feel ya buddy. I'm in the same situation. My brother got all the positive attention (not only romantic) as well. I'm not sure if him being a little shit is due to the way he gets treated, or it due to it being inborn, though.
Attractive siblings always get treated better

Muh personality. Muh personality. Girls like good personalities bruh
He pulls this stupid fucking face while girls are talking to him, it’s like a smirk. He had terrible hygiene in highschool and always smelt like shit.

just proof genetic lottery is everything.

He pulls this stupid fucking face while girls are talking to him, it’s like a smirk. He had terrible hygiene in highschool and always smelt like shit.

just proof genetic lottery is everything.
Hopefully he becomes a serial killer of some kind. Then these girls will get what they deserve for being such shallow whores

Hopefully he becomes a serial killer of some kind. Then these girls will get what they deserve for being such shallow whores
probably not. He’s pretty boy so I’m praying he gets twink death at 25 or something

Same for me, half my family has white skin from the afghan north indian migrations to my area in jeet land while the others are the usual brown. My cousins got the white skin and look better, often mistaken for persians or arabs rather than indian. Also are taller, since my dad who was 5'11 threw his genes away marrying my 5'3 mom lmfao. Nigga tells me its my diet, when they all ate the same oiled indian slop.

Shit, you are the younger brother, my mom had my younger brother when she was like 35 and he has slight autism.