Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having an asshole chad brother is absolute complete suifuel

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
This shit is fucking brutal :feelsugh: , my older brother is your typical top tier chad … very good looking , narcissistic , arrogant , unempathic , wealthy , selfish and also just a complete asshole and obviously im an incel because i got the shittiest genes by being the younger brother by 10 years :feelsokman: i look like Bobby Hill :feelskek: at age 30 i’ve bad skin and teeth and im fucking ugly and i’m on welfare both my parents are dead everyone treat me like shit :feelshaha: im constantly depressed and his kids (my nephews) will soon have girlfriend’s and i know he will rub it in myself and actually tell me « wow my nephews got a gf before you haha » that’s just the kind of person he is … he’s already said something similar once because i’m a highschool dropout and made fun of me because they will graduate before me. i’ve fell downstairs last year and broke my arm , i’ve called him to ask for a ride to the hospital and he basically started insulting me and to « get my shit back together » and hung up on me of course everyone always take his side because of how charismatic and good looking he is and im always at fault :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman: but actually he such a fucking stupid faggot one day i very might just go ER (in GTA 5) and shoot all of these fucking retarded faggot clowns :feelsclown: one day i will actually do something for real 100% this a fucking promise to myself , i’m not sure what yet maybe acid splashing :feelshaha: i obviously don’t talk to him anymore he blocked me online when i asked for a ride to the hospital anyways anyone has ever experienced any non sense retarded shit like that with entitle chad sibling ?

Last edited:
How do you survive in the world all alone brocel (no kin to rely on)? Despite being down in the gutter you're a strong person. I hayehoe siblings if anything are entitled and want your help yet won't help you when you ask. They're super passive aggressive.

How do you survive in the world all alone brocel (no kin to rely on)? Despite being down in the gutter you're a strong person. I hayehoe siblings if anything are entitled and want your help yet won't help you when you ask. They're super passive aggressive.
Thanks man , people are fucking selfish and ruthless brocel :feelscry: as an incel your good deeds are not slightly recognized and if you ever have the audacity to ask for help «once » to someone who you helped many times they will get mad at you it’s a fucking joke :feelsclown: (just drive yourself off to the hospital with a broken arm bro it’s not a big deal :soy::soy::soy:) i live with my other brother who is incel tier like
me (we’re both in our 30s JFL :feelshaha:) he was supposed to
move in temporarily but 2 weeks after he
moved in my dad died from an heart attack and he was an absolute fucking horder , so there’s still mountain of shit that i need to get rid of up to this day took me months to get of rid of most of it. (my dad never got rid of my mom belongings when she died from cancer years ago :feelsmusic: so we are together for now we get along pretty well for the most part and i give him most of my welfare check every month for rent so i can Neetmax :feelsokman:

Last edited:
This shit is fucking brutal :feelsugh: , my older brother is your typical top tier chad … very good looking , narcissistic , arrogant , unempathic , wealthy , selfish and also just a complete asshole and obviously im an incel because i got the shittiest genes by being the younger brother by 10 years :feelsokman: i look like Bobby Hill :feelskek: at age 30 i’ve bad skin and teeth and im fucking ugly and i’m on welfare both my parents are dead everyone treat me like shit :feelshaha: im constantly depressed and his kids (my nephews) will soon have girlfriend’s and i know he will rub it in myself and actually tell me « wow my nephews got a gf before you haha » that’s just the kind of person he is … he’s already said something similar once because i’m a highschool dropout and made fun of me because they will graduate before me. i’ve fell downstairs last year and broke my arm , i’ve called him to ask for a ride to the hospital and he basically started insulting me and to « get my shit back together » and hung up on me of course everyone always take his side because of how charismatic and good looking he is and im always at fault :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman: but actually he such a fucking stupid faggot one day i very might just go ER (in GTA 5) and shoot all of these fucking retarded faggot clowns :feelsclown: one day i will actually do something for real 100% this a fucking promise to myself , i’m not sure what yet maybe acid splashing :feelshaha: i obviously don’t talk to him anymore he blocked me online when i asked for a ride to the hospital anyways anyone has ever experienced any non sense retarded shit like that with entitle chad sibling ?
how the same genetics can produce different results, it is over

how the same genetics can produce different results, it is over
My guess is mainly because we are 10+ years apart from my chad brother , so we inherited extra chromosomes and shity genetic. my incel bro is 33 years old and can easily pass as 16-18 years old JFL it’s so fucking over :feelskek:

My guess is mainly because we are 10+ years apart from my chad brother , so we inherited extra chromosomes and shity genetic. my incel bro is 33 years old and can easily pass as 16-18 years old JFL it’s so fucking over :feelskek:
im also the youngest, old parents produce abominations

JFL :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsrope:i can relate man … it should be a fucking crime to have kids in your 50s what the fuck :feelswhat:

JFL :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsrope:i can relate man … it should be a fucking crime to have kids in your 50s what the fuck :feelswhat:
its also better to have children in your prime for better quality children

i have a 6'2" brother while im 5'6" but i don't really consider him a chad since he don't have a good face

but still way taller than me even younger

this is cope. my parents were both teenagers when i was born yet im incel as fuck meanwhile many high tier normie sexhavers are born to 30-40 year old parents

this is cope. my parents were both teenagers when i was born yet im incel as fuck meanwhile many high tier normie sexhavers are born to 30-40 year old parents
my brother mogs me to oblivion. is taller than me and nt, old parents produce problems for their children, it is always better to have younger parents

my brother mogs me to oblivion. is taller than me and nt, old parents produce problems for their children, it is always better to have younger parents
im literally the oldest out of 5 kids but an incel, if your parents fail to raise you properly (like they did with me) then you will be incel regardless if parents are 20 or 30 or 40

im literally the oldest out of 5 kids but an incel, if your parents fail to raise you properly (like they did with me) then you will be incel regardless if parents are 20 or 30 or 40
doesnt matter how they raise you, all that matters is looks

> Chad brother

Can’t relate. Normies.is at it again.

Thank God I don't have any siblings.

I had two brothers who mogged me in every way, but this is too brutal, sorry op. If i were you i would cut all contacts with him until he starts treating you with respect. If he doesnt, who fucks him, you dont need such a jerk in your life.

Parents had me late so autism, never began for late born cels
Sorry bro over for autismcel :feelscry:
its also better to have children in your prime for better quality children
Totally, the % increase of having subhuman childrens the older you have them this is just basic science to all the retards who think otherwise ex: my incel bro is around my age and needed testosterone at a young age , result he’s a 33 virgin (like me) and he literally look like he’s 16 JFL :feelskek::feelsokman::feelshaha: while my older chad scumbag brother have a wife , kids and even cheat on her occasionally apparently :feelshaha: all that matter is looks man it’s so fucking stupid, life is a meme :feelsclown:

Ngl, if i had a better looking brother, that motherfucker wouldn't have been there to tell the tale.

I had two brothers who mogged me in every way, but this is too brutal, sorry op. If i were you i would cut all contacts with him until he starts treating you with respect. If he doesnt, who fucks him, you dont need such a jerk in your life.
I did , i doubt that he will ever apologize (i never seen him apologize in his life :feelshaha:) asshole chads are so fucking entitled if anything i will be the one needing to apologize to him for broking my arm and disrupting his family life by calling him :soy: these fucking assholes are professional gaslighter and are never accountable for anything just like toilets :feelskek: so fucking unfair
and dumb im tired of this shit i wanna blow up everything :society:

Last edited:
Thanks man , people are fucking selfish and ruthless brocel :feelscry: as an incel your good deeds are not slightly recognized and if you ever have the audacity to ask for help «once » to someone who you helped many times they will get mad at you it’s a fucking joke :feelsclown: (just drive yourself off to the hospital with a broken arm bro it’s not a big deal :soy::soy::soy:) i live with my other brother who is incel tier like
moved in my dad died from an heart attack and he was an absolute fucking horder , so there’s still mountain of shit that i need to get rid of up to this day took me months to get of rid of most of it. (my dad never got rid of my mom belongings when she died from cancer years ago :feelsmusic: so we are together for now we get along pretty well for the most part and i give him most of my welfare check every month for rent so i can Neetmax :feelsokman:
At least you have a based neet bro tbh.

At least you have a based neet bro tbh.
True :feelsokman: that’s probably why i didn’t kill myself yet.hopefully he will live long because due to his subhuman gene he was also born with a hole in his heart so he need heart surgery this year if not he might not live pass 40s they gonna try to « fill the hole »’ JFL hopefully he will survive :feelshaha: he’s lucky though hole filling :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I did , i doubt that he will ever apologize (i never seen him apologize in his life :feelshaha:) asshole chads are so fucking entitled if anything i will be the one needing to apologize to him for broking my arm and disrupting his family life by calling him :soy: these fucking assholes are professional gaslighter and are never accountable for anything just like toilets :feelskek: so fucking unfair
and dumb im tired of this shit i wanna blow up everything :society:
Chads are same s foids.

You're welcome man! And that's good to hear you are doing well sure it took a lot of time to make the house better place but when you think about it people spend their life grinding just to live in a leased home.

I agree your good deeds and actions are just seen as something secondary or something no-one cares about seeing as you're expected to do it as an incel rather than be hateful.

You're welcome man! And that's good to hear you are doing well sure it took a lot of time to make the house better place but when you think about it people spend their life grinding just to live in a leased home.

I agree your good deeds and actions are just seen as something secondary or something no-one cares about seeing as you're expected to do it as an incel rather than be hateful.
Very true they think if you look like shit you automatically gotta be nice JFL :feelshaha::feelsugh::feelskek: thats the minimum you can do because you are hurting their eyes with your uglinesses and wasting their precious time just by interacting with them … no one care about incels problem just « get over it bro » but if a chad or a stacy have a minor inconvenience the entire world is there for them JFL :feelsclown: just exist mode.
brutal and feel very sorry for you I know the feeling of loneliness
Thanks brocel … life is bitch and foids are toilets :feelsautistic: i really appreciate the support :feelsokman:

I agree, proper upbringing is more important.

It always amazes me how people that have everything still need to step down on those who have been dealt a much shittier hand.

Cut contact with your narcissistic, POS brother. From the looks of it he takes your for granted and has enjoyed your help while refusing to do the same.

It always amazes me how people that have everything still need to step down on those who have been dealt a much shittier hand.

Cut contact with your narcissistic, POS brother. From the looks of it he takes your for granted and has enjoyed your help while refusing to do the same.
It’s pretty wild … i never wanted to hate him but man … he’s just asking for it , he used to call me names and a faggot non stop when i was younger and my parent would just let him do anything (they said
he was just « teasing » :feelswhat: me jfl (chad will never be punished for his actions) one of the last interaction that i had with him and my other brother he was literally trying to convince me and my incel bro that he was diagnosed with autism « asperger » when he was younger jfl :feelskek: and that’s why he have trouble making long life time friend * i was mad and i called him out on his bs, he’s super social , easy going and have no problem at all interacting with new peoples and fucking beckies left and right so just shut the fuck
up already … the real reason is pretty obvious .. he’s a selfish , horrible , egomaniac, narcissistic cunt .. he literally never gave me or my incel bro any gift or happy birthday gifts in his entire life , he never want to hang out with us because we are subhumans , he constantly brag about how his life is so much better than ours , he call me a loser in front of his kids and no one ever says anything , brag about his house , how he had a gf way before us … i fucking hate him and all the fucking beckies that fucked him , hope you all die and burn bitch , fuck this fucking clown world :feelsclown: life is unfair and people are so fucking rude to me , i wanna kill all of them with an AK (in Golden Eye 64) :feelskek:

Last edited: