Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having an amazing day

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Cant explain it, but I feel so happy today. The birds are chirping outside, the weather is good, I went to the baker to buy sweets, etc.
I hope all of you are having just as wonderful day as me! It can be good to look at the bright side of life sometimes:)

Fuck your bragging.
Hope you get hit by a truck.

thank you, man
but unfortunately I can't relate
Good days are really rare to come by now, at least for me

Good for you man. My day is shitty I woke up tired and I spent 4 hours ldaring in bed getting anxious about my math test tomorrow. It’s pretty much a practice test for my finals and I’m not ready at all.

Cant explain it, but I feel so happy today. The birds are chirping outside, the weather is good, I went to the baker to buy sweets, etc.
I hope all of you are having just as wonderful day as me! It can be good to look at the bright side of life sometimes:)
That’s awesome man, I don’t have days like that anymore, at least I very rarely do. Every day is grey and the same.

Thanks have a nice day OP