Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a ugly/short dick is the double tap

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Tap 1. You are ugly

But if some how you still manage to get a girl and you have an ugly dick where the circumcision looks like an STD just like mine that's the double tap. The girl will be so disgusted that you might fail just before the arriving line.

Yet the IT bullies see no problem with male genital mutilation.

They are also making fun of my effort to SEAmaxxx.
Well no bragging, but I found a 19 yo dark skinned jungle girl who lives in the slum and she seems desperate to get a foreign boyfriend / husband. Haven't met her yet, but I will.
And there are several like that I found online. This is literally their only goal in life: Marry a Korean/Japanese/European or American men that can put food on the table and have a light skinned child with him.
Even if I ascend, I will never be able to experience the full pleasure of sex and intimacy, that's because circumcision removes most of the pleasure, ridged band gone, frenelum gone, and in place I have an STD like looking big scar!
Every time I will have sex (If I finally get it) I will only get 50% of it. This makes me completely mad.
In fact I know this for a long time. I got circumcised pilled in the kindergarden and have done extensive research on it.
I also went to the hospital and was able to find the motherfucker that did it to me. There were times I was really about to go ER on this piece of shit.