Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having a tall dad is suifuel

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Seriously, you can see the dissapointment in his eyes when he sees his manlet son

All that raw physical potential wasted because he decided to impregnate a 4'11 foid

jfl at genetic reclownbination

My dad literally impregnated a 4'11" foid! No joke! and he was literally 6'8" in his youth! And I came out 5'7". :cryfeels:

Yeah my dad is also taller than me, not by a landslide though. I'm 5'7 and he's 5'8-5'9 im not really sure. But yeah pretty suifuel knowing most men grow taller than their father

Yeah my dad is also taller than me, not by a landslide though. I'm 5'7 and he's 5'8-5'9 im not really sure. But yeah pretty suifuel knowing most men grow taller than their father

my dad is almost 68 & he's 15 cm taller than me

This is why I never visit the bastard

getting mogged by an old fuck is bad enough, but knowing that he's to blame for your shitty sub human existence is just something I can't come to terms to

Having a tall mother that mogs you is even worse

My dad is a 5'6 manlet, so i don't have this problem.

Having a tall mother that mogs you is even worse
>Tfw No Tall Mommy GF

I wonder what happens when those 6'5 guys knock up their 5' elf wives

we're both manlets

we're both manlets
I'd trade my tallfag dad for you manletdad tbh

tallfags are all the same, even if they're you dad, they want to mog you & emasculate in any situation

My dad is a manlet but my mom has good height for a female, they are about the same height. I heightmog my dad, he ruined me with his manlet genes