Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a submissive gf sounds like a pain in the ass

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

HAPPY HONKLERWEEN

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
bitch look after yourself but not too much tho

nah fuck that. i want a fully submissive gf that only does what i say.

if u leave a foid to her own devices, she will always end up doing retarded shit and eventually cheat or screw you over.

It would be okay if she made me sandwiches and didn't speak at all.

if u leave a foid to her own devices, she will always end up doing retarded shit and eventually cheat or screw you over.
There is a medium surely

Submissive gf are the best i want her sucking my wee wee and cooking me a scrumptious meatloaf with macncheese and mashed potatoes

While i vidya:feelshehe::feelshehe:

Submissive gf are the best i want her sucking my wee wee and cooking me a scrumptious meatloaf with macncheese and mashed potatoes

How is that submissive if she wants to do it?

Based mac and cheese enjoyer

nah foids who act too assertive are off-putting

idgaf i just want my dick sucked

It sounds like a dream tbh. A pretty, petite, fully submissive foid who only does what I tell her and behaves to please me, I would be ok with her having zero personality tbh, I have some buddies I can talk to for that.
Not that I would expect a foid to have one, of course.

It sounds like a dream tbh. A pretty, petite, fully submissive foid who only does what I tell her and behaves to please me, I would be ok with her having zero personality tbh, I have some buddies I can talk to for that.
Not that I would expect a foid to have one, of course.
AI is quite submissive in that sense, and it does get old having to continually prompt it to do anything at all

whatever, as long as she cared about me

You will have that choice to make very soon bro!