Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a social circle doesn't matter

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Don't ever let anyone make you feel as though you're missing out for not having a social circle. Even if you had a social circle no man is going to just offer women to you. Most men are desperate and any chance they have to get laid they will keep it to themselves. We are not living in a tribal society where people just marry within their own communities. At the end of the day it's still the women that are choosing to reject you based on you looks.

Legit. Being in a social circle won't make you more attractive to females. They will still judge you solely based on looks.

The point of a social circle isnt entirely making you more attractive through status game/halo. Sometimes friends will set you up with one of their friends or something. Makes you more avaliable. I suppose if you gamble, even with the most shitty odds, you will eventually win. The only thing is that if you're subhuman you will likely die of old age 1st.

That's true.

It also doesn't help when your friends are also incels or low-tier normies.

Social circles offer you social exposure by going out with them to places. Compared to going out solo which sucks and you probably won't be doing as often.

Personal taste in looks and situation can add +1 to your PSL rating, so if you're a 4/10, you could under very rare circumstances come across a girl that is single and thinks you're a 5/10. Which could be a chance to escape inceldom

I wish I had friends to play vidya with

disposableman said:

Do you have a ps4, ps3, wii u, or 3ds? What games you play?

It does if you like drugs. But yeah, it doesn't help on the getting laid front.

Nautica1983 said:
disposableman said:
Do you have a ps4, ps3, wii u, or 3ds? What games you play?

ps4 but my ghetto internet is fucking garbage. It takes days just to DL a game update/patch.

disposableman said:
ps4 but my ghetto internet is fucking garbage. It takes days just to DL a game update/patch.

Damn

This is true, like social circle game might help but you gotta meet the looks threshold still and not be an autist.

GIGA COPE!

99% of relationships in which the girl has a higher PSL rating than the guy started via social circle.

There are priests and teachers who would disagree. Not having a social circle sucks whether you get your dick wet or not.Look at all the happy people in India, as shitty as life is for curries, in India always have each other most of the time.

NeverSubmit said:
Even if you had a social circle no man is going to just offer women to you. Most men are desperate and any chance they have to get laid they will keep it to themselves.

This is the truest thing on the site. Social Circles do help you get out more though and would increase your chances of meeting women.

SlayOrDie said:
Social circles offer you social exposure by going out with them to places. Compared to going out solo which sucks and you probably won't be doing as often.

Personal taste in looks and situation can add +1 to your PSL rating, so if you're a 4/10, you could under very rare circumstances come across a girl that is single and thinks you're a 5/10. Which could be a chance to escape inceldom

JFL at 5/10 being enough these days.

Truth. Just post here or play online vidya

lol stop coping. Having a social circle is one of the most important things in life. Im 27 and friendless, so at this age it's over for me.

Having a social circle gives you validation and you can believe me that it vastly improves your life. If you have s social circle people see that you are validated by others also your social circle can help you meeting with other people and especially women.

Having no social circle is like an instant proof for other people that you are a failure in life.

Soooo legit. People think that you need to have friends to get laid but that's one of the biggest copes. They see Chad doing something that said behavior resulted in him getting laid. Chad has a social circle as a result of being attractive. He's not attractive because he has a social circle.
Please let me suck the blackpill out ya dick you are so spot on.

It works for normal people, not for incels. Not like incels have much of a social circle anyways.

A 5/10 Male won't get a Gf without a social circle.

The point of a social circle isnt entirely making you more attractive through status game/halo. Sometimes friends will set you up with one of their friends or something. Makes you more avaliable. I suppose if you gamble, even with the most shitty odds, you will eventually win. The only thing is that if you're subhuman you will likely die of old age 1st.

Lmao I used to be so bluepilled

Social circle game is not about other males offering cunts to you.

What it does is make it much easier to approach females in the group.

Chad doesn't need a social circle, he just boots up Tinder and has 20+ women to choose from for the night