Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a sister.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Having a sister is the fucking worst. Constantly bringing chads over, watching them cuck normies. It’s fucking debilitating and it hurts my soul.

I wonder if my sister knows that I’m an incel. She loves me and gives me a lot of attention so I appreciate that, but that makes me a mega cuck.

It must be hell. Just watching her bringing as many Chads as she wants to home (i guess she is not ugly or fat) must be a nightmare.
Anyway, if she still likes you she is probably young and and naive about social status and importance of genetics etc... so she could try to help you. Maybe she can help you socializing with her girl friends, making things easier.... idk. Try it all before considering yourself an incel. There is nothing worse.

It must be hell. Just watching her bringing as many Chads as she wants to home (i guess she is not ugly or fat) must be a nightmare.
Anyway, if she still likes you she is probably young and and naive about social status and importance of genetics etc... so she could try to help you. Maybe she can help you socializing with her girl friends, making things easier.... idk. Try it all before considering yourself an incel. There is nothing worse.
The worst part is when she brings her Stacy friends over and they all laugh at me. My sister doesn’t let them when she’s around, but they’ll come into my room and make all sorts of jokes.

My best friend has a very attractive sister and he's kinda incel himself. I feel like a traitor to him when she's wandering around ... Because my d knows damn too well she's a goddesslike hard body, even if my mind try to take controle of my body's natural reactions.

It must be hard for him, especially when she brings some Chads in the house tbh.

My best friend has a very attractive sister and he's kinda incel himself. I feel like a traitor to him when she's wandering around ... Because my d knows damn too well she's a goddesslike hard body, even if my mind try to take controle of my body's natural reactions.

It must be hard for him, especially when she brings some Chads in the house tbh.
I’m a tall fag and since my sister is a bit younger than I am, when she brings chads over and when I get the opportunity, I’ll push them around, but they know I’m inferior so they just laugh it off.

Having a sister is the fucking worst. Constantly bringing chads over, watching them cuck normies. It’s fucking debilitating and it hurts my soul.

I wonder if my sister knows that I’m an incel. She loves me and gives me a lot of attention so I appreciate that, but that makes me a mega cuck.
at least you get some experience with girls, i only have brothers

My sister is literally a female version of me and she bagged herself a gigachad that has a huge inheritance under his name, while I rot in my room piss broke. All she had to do was exist

Is she younger or older?

I have a sister. Spoiled POS who have a boyfriend at 11.

Having a sister is a In-your-face blackpill tbh

If you’re close with her, why don’t you ask her to help find a girl for you? Seems like the best chance you will ever have of ascending, and if she’s younger, you might be able to get by on the fact that her friends might look over your ugliness because you’re “older” “mature” “a man” etc

The worst part is when she brings her Stacy friends over and they all laugh at me. My sister doesn’t let them when she’s around, but they’ll come into my room and make all sorts of jokes.
Who owns the house? If the owner of the house lets you you can tell those nasty bitches to fuck off.
If your sister lets bitches who are mean to you to mock you in your own house she's a spineless cunt.

>friend
What?

If you’re close with her, why don’t you ask her to help find a girl for you? Seems like the best chance you will ever have of ascending, and if she’s younger, you might be able to get by on the fact that her friends might look over your ugliness because you’re “older” “mature” “a man” etc
I’m too physically repulsive to find a girl. I have asked her for help though a few times and she’s taught me how to speak to them, but its all bluepilled cope.

I can't understand how you can be blackpilled, have an unchaste siser and not have an urge to discipline her. I'd apply beatings if necessary.

Thank God my sister is not a whore, she's only brought two skinny jew guys over (both were shorter than me, even though I'm a manlet myself) in the span of 24 years.

If a Chad ever appears in our house, I'll rope INSTANTLY.

What makes you think she isn’t going to chads house instead of bringing them home?

What makes you think she isn’t going to chads house instead of bringing them home?
I can't answer to that without spitting out bluepilled shit, and you wouldn't believe me anyway. So let's say I just hope she isn't.

Having a brother is worse. Seeing him pick up girls with ease while I rot in my bedroom.

I have a sister, but thank the gods she is asexual. So I never had all that shit in my face growing up. It is rage producing in a different way tho. She is fat. What I call “TV show fat”. Like, if she flies anywhere she has to buy three seats. She pants while stationary. But that doesn’t stop men hitting on her. I have seen it myself. Fit tradesmen. Men on the bus. Men on social media. She doesn’t flirt, or encourage them. She genuinely isn’t interested in sex. She knows they just want any warm hole.

But despite all that she could have 8/10s with no more effort than existing. Men have no standards.

REEEEEEEEEE!

My sister is everything that could have went right if I was born female

Basically, I think my sister isn't into Chad, she's more into pretty boys and such. Also, I don't think she's promiscuous, especially when compered to the average foid of the West.

As I said, I know this sounds like bluepilled thinking, so I don't expect anyone here to believe me. And of course I don't watch her every move, so I can't be 100% sure about these things.

But even if what @Masterkief9 said was true, I'd say it's still a lot better for me than having to put up with Chad in our own house.

Basically, I think my sister isn't into Chad, she's more into pretty boys and such. Also, I don't think she's promiscuous, especially when compered to the average foid of the West.

As I said, I know this sounds like bluepilled thinking, so I don't expect anyone here to believe me. And of course I don't watch her every move, so I can't be 100% sure about these things.

But even if what @Masterkief9 said was true, I'd say it's still a lot better for me than having to put up with Chad in our own house.
All femoids are premiscuous at age 14 onward. JFL if you think otherwise.

Opposite gender siblings usually have similar attractiveness levels (i.e a hot guy will have a hot sister) but it wasn’t like that for me, and my sister and I are opposites in many ways. She’s a few years older, and one of the most stinging aspects of my early teen years was to see Chads hitting on her in public, classmates always calling/looking for her, receiving love notes (this was before texting), while in contrast, foids either made fun of me or felt sorry for me.

EDIT - fun fact I should add...when classmates would see my sister, they would do a double take and say “that’s your sister??”

Last edited:
EDIT - fun fact I should add...when classmates would see my sister, they would do a double take and say “that’s your sister??”

Can relate. If you have a sister who's very conventionally attractive then people are saying this because they are shocked that an ugly subhuman like us is related to someone who is good looking.

All femoids are premiscuous at age 14 onward. JFL if you think otherwise.
I think it depends on what you mean by that word. If you mean foids can't be content with one man in their entire life, and they can't stop thinking about having sex with different men, then sure. However, if you think ALL foids are ACTIVELY being pumped and dumped by Chad, Brad and Tyrone, then you're just spouting out memes and you know that