Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a sister puts one in a very advantageous position.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I don't have a sister . But having a sister (esp younger sister) puts one in a very advantageous position . From observing the behavior of your sister you can know many things about female nature first hand . You can use her as a pre-selection bait anytime to strike up conversation with other females . You can also develop friendship with her female friends.

You can even make her your pimp and ask her to set you up with some girl . Just like in many jobs if you have referral of someone already working in that job , you have easier time getting that job .
Women also work similarly , if a woman recommends some other woman to you , then you have a higher chance with that girl. Women take suggestions of their female friends very seriously as far as dating is concerned.

Yeah for it you will have to develop close friendship with your sister . For that you have to be non-judgemental with her and behave like chad with her i.e act authoritatively with her. If you act like a judgemental beta male , then she will not help you in this regard.

Last edited:
I actually agree, having a sister would have helped me greatly.

However many incels here with sisters, it's no guarantee and brings problems of its own.

I have a sister and I hate my sister. I wish I was an only child

I have one but she's a SJW and hates herself for being white

I actually agree, having a sister would have helped me greatly.

However many incels here with sisters, it's no guarantee and brings problems of its own.
fuck one-child policy. I could have had a sister

Having a sister would help me train my social skills but I didn't have one suifuel

Just imagery sneaking into the sleepover and feelings up the pussies and kissing the sleeping beautys...

That seems nice