Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a sister is suicide fuel

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Let's clear this up: I am a 4/10, but I at least never got any severe acne, only mild at worst. Ihave those going for me. My sister on the other hand, 2-3/10, even worse facial structure than me, horrible acne, poisoned her body endlessly to "fix it", three layers of makeup to cover it half the time. My own grandparents told me in the past she is the least attractive person in the family, and as ugly as I am, she's far worse.

yet despite this, she has countless orbitters. Hearing about these dudes fills me with rage and despair. Apparently some of the orbitters are so advanced they spend literally 24/7 orbitting her in the hopes of a crumb of coochie, they do her homework and pay for her Starbucks drinks, but she is a typical roastie with negative sex drive due to poisoned body of birth control for acne, so she is another roast with hypergamy overdrive of GIGA CHAD ONLY.

apparently some of the orbitters even went as far as to do shit like leave flowers all over his dorm room once and invite her over to do homework, to which she said she saw it then literally ran away. The massive faggot even did it again a few days later.

Its just so brutal, when even your own family thinks she is the ugliest in the family, and objectively is, but despite this will be the only one to ever get a relationship, though I doubt she will ever have kids being a privileged white woman in the West, so my family line dies with me.

I used to hear my Asian sister get fucked by white dudes Eliot Rodger style. She's literally said in front of me "I would never date an Asian dude." Only dated white guys. And she's a total bitch to me and pretended to not even be my sister when we were in high school together.

I used to hear my Asian sister get fucked by white dudes Eliot Rodger style. She's literally said in front of me "I would never date an Asian dude." Only dated white guys. And she's a total bitch to me and pretended to not even be my sister when we were in high school together.
Same, my sister would pretend I don't exist in high school. Her friends didn't know about me and I was non existent in any of her social media posts. She still pretends i don't exist to her accquantances.

Also, Asian women are the most vile creatures on the planet. I feel sorry for you ricecels.

Hope she gets coronavirus (in starcraft 2)

Can you force your sister to date me

Can you force your sister to date me

She only dates >6 feet chads. Also, one time she left her phone up with a nude of her boyfriend and his dick was like 9 inches long. Traumatic stuff lol.
Same, my sister would pretend I don't exist in high school. Her friends didn't know about me and I was non existent in any of her social media posts. She still pretends i don't exist to her accquantances.

Also, Asian women are the most vile creatures on the planet. I feel sorry for you ricecels.

Asian women truly are the worst of the worst foids. The most vapid, shallow, disgusting creatures to exist on Earth. I hope all their white boyfriends are racist to them and treat them like trash.

She only dates >6 feet chads. Also, one time she left her phone up with a nude of her boyfriend and his dick was like 9 inches long. Traumatic stuff lol.

Asian women truly are the worst of the worst foids. The most vapid, shallow, disgusting creatures to exist on Earth. I hope all their white boyfriends are racist to them and treat them like trash.
Wtf your sister is a whore and she used that chad dick pic to traumatise you on purpose

Why are noodle whores the biggest height and cock Queens? It's so retarded.

Why are noodle whores the biggest height and cock Queens? It's so retarded.

It's actually totally sickening. They crave white dick, they have no values, totally shallow.

that's giga suicide fuel. In your own house? And your parents let this happen?

that's giga suicide fuel. In your own house? And your parents let this happen?

parents weren't around much. i would come home after school and she'd be getting up off the couch with her white chad boyfriend. he'd always talk down to me and stuff too jfl. just like treat me like this weird alien little brother.

parents weren't around much. i would come home after school and she'd be getting up off the couch with her white chad boyfriend. he'd always talk down to me and stuff too jfl. just like treat me like this weird alien little brother.

Were they like naked? did you end up hearing them banging elsewhere?

she'd be getting up off the couch with her white chad boyfriend. he'd always talk down to me and stuff too jfl.
I would have roped in your situation ngl

they had clothes on that specific time, but sometimes when my parents were gone he would come over and i would hear her moaning in the next room. I know she hooked up with a ton of dudes in college too.

ropefuel, how many you think?

ropefuel, how many you think?

shit, probably like 40 or 50. little things would come out that would let me know she was a whore. there'd be all these pictures she'd post of herself online slobbering over these white guys.

shit, probably like 40 or 50. little things would come out that would let me know she was a whore. there'd be all these pictures she'd post of herself online slobbering over these white guys.

dude thats nuts. sad thing is I'm not surprised

@Dionysus thoughts?

Fuuuuuaaaark that’s some BRUTAL ERfuel.