Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a sister as a ricecel must be hell

Dammit I was gonna post this earlier but I forgot.

That dude needs an .is account asap

Yes, it's brutal, and my SISTER IS PREGNANT, ON TOP OF ALL, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care if I go to prison, if my sister did something like that I would at the very least murder the man and then maybe the sister next. I would never talk to my sister again. Videos like these put some prehistoric rage into me.

No glow but if she was my sister...

Having a sister must be one of the biggest ragefuels there is. So glad I don't have a sister

I would've lost my mind long ago if I had a sister.

I don’t care if I go to prison, if my sister did something like that I would at the very least murder the man and then maybe the sister next. I would never talk to my sister again. Videos like these put some prehistoric rage into me.
Well I meant I'd fuck her but yeah that too

Well I meant I'd fuck her
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Well I meant I'd fuck her but yeah that too
I don’t know how I did not see that coming. If you had an actual sister I don’t think that thought would cross your mind.

I don’t know how I did not see that coming. If you had an actual sister I don’t think that thought would cross your mind.
I mean I have cousins who I've thought of fucking both before and now so a sister isnt really that different

I would've lost my mind long ago if I had a sister.
Same man. Seeing her get such an easy and good life just for existing while I rot alone would be pure torture and would destroy the sanity I still have. I don't know how the sistercels here can tolerate it

It's really a Twisted World in which we reside.

I mean I have cousins who I've thought of fucking both before and now so a sister isnt really that different
It’s very different. Cousin marriage has been acceptable worldwide until recently, sibling relations have always been taboo.

Same man. Seeing her get such an easy and good life just for existing while I rot alone would be pure torture and would destroy the sanity I still have. I don't know how the sistercels here can tolerate it

That is fucking brutal i hope he kills both of them with a shotgun

She's got the fun jiggly boobs

He had a sister?
He had a sister that was also Hapa and short but she was literally having sex at 14 and one day ER came home and he heard her having sex with some Spic and he cried. Brootal moment but its emblematic of the hapa/ricecel versus the hapa/noodlewhore