Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a recessed jawline is suifuel!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I already know that this has been said a million times, but having a recessed jawline is pure brutality towards your smv. My jaw line is hilariously ludicrous in terms of appearance. A mans jawline practically determines whether or not he appears as a low t beta or an alpha beast ( among other things).

How to know if you’re jawline is recessed; your chin is behind your lips ( my chin isn’t absurdly far behind my lips, but is still pretty far behind my lips to the point where it makes my jawline considered recessed).

Last edited:
my jaw is narrow and recessed.

It's insane how subhuman you can look with a recessed chin.
I got braces to fix it but actual jaw surgery is going to cost a fuck ton but it will be worth it, and maybe I will look semi human afterwards.

It's insane how subhuman you can look with a recessed chin.
I got braces to fix it but actual jaw surgery is going to cost a fuck ton but it will be worth it, and maybe I will look semi human afterwards.
I have braces.But,they’re for adjusting my crooked teeth, and not for my jawline. I look like a literal subhuman troll because of my comically visually defective jawline. FML

tfw
V3u32

Look at that white privilege.

20201003 011357

20200825 224339

coautzeumaakza-.jpg

Screenshot 20210314 060657 Chrome

All the same species apparently.

it's hard to believe that the definition of that shitty bone is because of the father's testosterone and not because of the mother's nutrition. and then they tell you that nature is wise.

Does it matter though? Neither of us pass the bill....