Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a recessed chin is so fucking bad for your SMV.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
When I get the money the first surgery I’m getting is for my chin. Why do recesses chins even exist they’re so unsightly.

When I get the money the first surgery I’m getting is for my chin. Why do recesses chins even exist they’re so unsightly.
you inherited it probably from mum or grandmum

you inherited it probably from mum or grandmum
Yep. A lot of bad genetics come from the women's side of a family be abuse they can still manage to reproduce despite having bad facial traits or a shirt height, because of hypergamy. This is why short men and ugly men will mostly never die out, for every incel (who never reproduces obviously) that exists, his sister or cousin or whatever has a child just as ugly as the rest of them, and passes on the bad genetics/traits.

However it is also important to mention that a weak chin/jaw/jawline can also partially be caused by mouth breathing, improper tongue/teeth placement, and eating/chewing mostly/only soft foods. Of course this doesn't account for all of the factors, and genetics is the vast majority of the causes for a weak lower third. But environmental factors do come into play sometimes too.

you can only get a pass with a recessed chin if you're an asian but even asian don't get pussy these days so it's worthless.
i wish recessed chins can just be fixed with a surgery that doesn't need you to suffer greatly.
i don't like the fact that chin and jew surgery are super hard unlike nose rhino.

At least Chin/Jaw surgery is affordable. Eye surgery on the other hand is extremely expensive

yeah no wonder leafy has been acting self destructive as of late
talking with nick fuentes bashing the troons etc lolol

Yep. A lot of bad genetics come from the women's side of a family be abuse they can still manage to reproduce despite having bad facial traits or a shirt height, because of hypergamy. This is why short men and ugly men will mostly never die out, for every incel (who never reproduces obviously) that exists, his sister or cousin or whatever has a child just as ugly as the rest of them, and passes on the bad genetics/traits.

However it is also important to mention that a weak chin/jaw/jawline can also partially be caused by mouth breathing, improper tongue/teeth placement, and eating/chewing mostly/only soft foods. Of course this doesn't account for all of the factors, and genetics is the vast majority of the causes for a weak lower third. But environmental factors do come into play sometimes too.
lol mouth breathing is inherited from the mothers side of the family. No woman will tolerate a mouth breathing man struggling to breath as if he is having a heartattack while doing the bedroom stuff in bed