Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a recessed chin is possibly one of the worst physical deformities as a man

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
You can have otherwise solid facial features -- hunter eyes, a respectable hairline, aryan nose, yet if you have a recessed chin they don't matter. Your looks automatically go from either high-tier normie or normie to incel.

And the thing is, even if your other facial features are mediocre or unattractive, having a strong jawline will actually raise your looks by a lot, elevating someone from trucel to normie tier automatically.

View attachment 276385

As you can see, the guy on the left is a trucel, but the guy on the right is at the very least a high tier normie.

I'm fairly sure that if every user here was given a jawline, most of us (including standardcels, maybe not fatcels) would be able to ascend. But simply because of one subhuman facial deformity, we are cursed to inceldom.

Attachments

• 1592033823667.png
    1592033823667.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 751
If you extracted all the bitterness from all manly drinks in one liquor store it would still be less bitter than one black pill.

I have a recessed chin its over

A good chunk of Chads and chadlites (prettyboys) are only a few milimeters away from being incel or normie
they usually just rely alone on their tall height, jaw and chin, and hairline tbh
but mostly jaw and chin
i've seen chads before where if you gave them a recessed chin and weak jaw, they'd be incel instantly

daily reminder ER had a recessed chin

This is the indicate of a subhuman, a recessed chin. Unattractive eyes, bad skin, bad teeth, short height, they all pale in comparison with a recessed chin. It's the worst subhuman trait of all

recessed chin + big nose = it never began

First off calm down.

1. Colvin

2. Zack Effron (Chad)

3. Recessed Chin.

You're simply tucking your head back and lowering your hyoid bone. (Unlike 2 and 3). But there is still a clear noticeable distance from the chin to the neck, if you had a recessed chin in that head posture your mandible would be touching your adam's apple.

Here is Brock Turner, the "r_pist".

He has a recessed chin (aka maxillo-mandibular hypoplasia or recession)

ER nor Colvin are recessed.

Attachments

• 3000.jpg
    3000.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 358
Here is Brock Turner, the "r_pist".

He has a recessed chin (aka maxillo-mandibular hypoplasia or recession)

ER nor Colvin are recessed.
Nobody asked you larping faggot. Just kys already

I have a bad chin but it isn’t full on recessed I don’t think luckily. idk how to officially tell if its recessed though so maybe it is idk

Only trait worse than recessed chin: Strawberry Chin

First off calm down.

1. Colvin

2. Zack Effron (Chad)

3. Recessed Chin.

You're simply tucking your head back and lowering your hyoid bone. (Unlike 2 and 3). But there is still a clear noticeable distance from the chin to the neck, if you had a recessed chin in that head posture your mandible would be touching your adam's apple.
Bruh do you have permission to doxx?

all of those pictures mog my jaw

First off calm down.

1. Colvin

2. Zack Effron (Chad)

3. Recessed Chin.

Is there a difference in recessed and weak chin? I don't know what I have, but I know I have a small jaw.

My chin destroys my face & my chances :feels:

Is there a difference in recessed and weak chin? I don't know what I have, but I know I have a small jaw.

There is a condition called maxillary hypoplasia, where your upper jaw (maxilla) is recessed (set back).

Usually this results in the mandible potruding under it, called an underbite.

But sometimes the mandible is recessed too. So at first glance it doesn't look weird, but if you look closer you see the person's whole face is setback and tilted slightly downwards.
Bruh do you have permission to doxx?

He literally posted the pics publicly in his attachment.

Last edited:
I have a bad chin but it isn’t full on recessed I don’t think luckily. idk how to officially tell if its recessed though so maybe it is idk

Having a recessed chin subtly psychologically damages you progressively from puberty onward. Men with recessed chins... they are already dead...

Just beardmax you should be able to look like a nondescript normie cuck

It's bad, but not as bad as having a big ass Jew-tier nose.

It's bad, but not as bad as having a big ass Jew-tier nose.
not really tbh, jew nose can be compensated with other features, like jawline, muscular body, or hunter eyes, but there is nothing in existence which can cope for recessed jaw

First off calm down.

1. Colvin

2. Zack Effron (Chad)

3. Recessed Chin.

this is pretty funny

It's worse to be short.

I think that recessed chin can be fixed with surgery.

Last edited:
Here's how I'd look at it -effectively binomial credit weighting to determine information value (IV)

1) has there ever been a guy with prey/ hunter eyes that's been called hot/ugly - yes Jared Leto

2) has there ever been a guy with dark/pale skin that's been called hot/ugly - yes loads, just never by noodles

3) has there ever been a short guy/tall guy that's been called attractive/unattractive - yes Tom cruise/ Nikolai valuev

4) has there ever been a framecel/robust jacked guy that's been called attractive/unattractive - yes lachowski/ 90% of bloatlords

5) has there ever been a guy with weak/strong jaw that's been called attractive/unattractive - not that I can't think of

Hence, remove self hating low iq noodles from the equation, jaw area is definitely the most powerful determinant IMO

are you retarded
He is very very retarded.

He tried making a fake math drawing just to try to prove a point JFL.

90% of the things he says about me is a bullshit lie. Dude is so obsessed with me even though I told him to fuck off multiple times.

holy shit man its very over for you
It absolutely is :feelsbadman:. Anyone who disagrees with you is a lying bluepill piece of shit and and IT infiltrator.