Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having a recessed bone causes fat face despite low bf%

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Think of it, the more forward facial growth you have the more place there is for face fat to spread out
The more flat your face is the less there is for fat to spread therefore they'll build up and PROTRUDE

Asians are more prone to fat face due to recession

While blacks are less prone to fat face

The face fat works wonders for noodlewhores but fucks us up

@Reclusemaxer how recessed is your face? which one are you closer to, asian or blacck

I dont agree, it looks VERY ugly for both
View attachment 658522
It helps noodlewhores look more youthful than their white counterparts. This picture is a plastic surgery before and after photo? Not sure what you are trying to convey here.

It helps noodlewhores look more youthful than their white counterparts. This picture is a plastic surgery before and after photo? Not sure what you are trying to convey here.
yes, what I mean is flat face is less attractive than forward growth face. Do you agree after is more attrasctive than before in that picture

yes, what I mean is flat face is less attractive than forward growth face. Do you agree after is more attrasctive than before in that picture
Both ugly, I prefer ur oneitis

Both ugly, I prefer ur oneitis
that picture incelius posted isnt my oneitis thats jsut a random picture on the internet. Idk why he did that. Do you want to see my oneitis though?

noodle whores age better than most foids to begin with

I don’t have much face fat Tbf, I’m just ugly