Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a positive attitude as an incel is so exhausting

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I try to have a positive attitude about something it is so taxing because as an incel I am used to things always going horribly wrong. So while I try to be positive, I constantly get negative thoughts about what could go wrong, as that is usually what happened in the past.

There are no positives as an incel

Is it even possible to be positive as an incel?

The whole "good vibes only" is coping very hard.

I do think as you get older and move past the idea of ascension and any type of foid interaction you can be content with your life, but maybe not truly happy.

what's the point? people would spit on you even more if you had a positive attitude.

When I try to have a positive attitude about something it is so taxing because as an incel I am used to things always going horribly wrong. So while I try to be positive, I constantly get negative thoughts about what could go wrong, as that is usually what happened in the past.
No positive attitude for ur face

There are no positives as an incel

Is it even possible to be positive as an incel?

The whole "good vibes only" is coping very hard.

I do think as you get older and move past the idea of ascension and any type of foid interaction you can be content with your life, but maybe not truly happy.

what's the point? people would spit on you even more if you had a positive attitude.