Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a oneitis

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Its obvious it is only a result of not fully swallowing the blackpill. If you still believe that some female out there is somehow special you are either naive or desperate. Probably the latter, but why?
You can orbit her all you want, she will still get ravaged by her boyfriend a few hours after you end your emotional conversation.
You can dream all you want about how she is attracted to you because she gave you a hug, but in the end it's chad that get's to sleep next to her.
Having emotional conversations is bullshit, you are merely a venting tool for her, nothing more.
Most of you are already aware of it, so why do you keep stepping in the same pile of shit?
You WILL get hurt and you WILL and up feeling like shit afterwards for being so naive.
Find a good cope, and move on! The emotional damage you will get is not worth it!

Most of us were bluepilled enough at one point to develop a oneitis.

last time i had a oneitis was high school

I've had 5 or 6 over my life. I hate it, and I'm just getting over one. I don't think it's a blackpill thing, I think it's a loneliness thing. I miss my last one so much tbh. I'll get over her eventually.

Last edited:
Its obvious it is only a result of not fully swallowing the blackpill. If you still believe that some female out there is somehow special you are either naive or desperate. Probably the latter, but why?
You can orbit her all you want, she will still get ravaged by her boyfriend a few hours after you end your emotional conversation.
You can dream all you want about how she is attracted to you because she gave you a hug, but in the end it's chad that get's to sleep next to her.
Having emotional conversations is bullshit, you are merely a venting tool for her, nothing more.
Most of you are already aware of it, so why do you keep stepping in the same pile of shit?
You WILL get hurt and you WILL and up feeling like shit afterwards for being so naive.
Find a good cope, and move on! The emotional damage you will get is not worth it!
I have oneitis with anime girls, and I make sure those girls are canonically single so it’s aight

I don't think that anyone can be fully blackpilled, we all have some small amount of hope that is keeping us alive.

i'M 36 and still plagued with this insidiuos disease.

Most of us were bluepilled enough at one point to develop a oneitis.
some people here still have one even though they know the result