Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a Oneitis

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If you have a Oneitis, you are a LOSER and a CUCK. Just fucking LOL at you dreaming about her while she bends over for CHADS. I fucking LOL at people with Oneitises. Move on people, use your frustration and turn it into anger. STOP WORSHIPPING WOMEN.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What if she doesnt bend over for chad?
What if she is just a really anti social bitch that sits behind me?
She gives off such a weird energy i sometimes wonder if she is a trap.

Having a oneitis is a symptom of a difficulty of swallowing the blackpill, not something that's justified by incels. Its a weakness. Basically, nobody here encourages it, they just fall into it. I've been trying for almost 2 years to rid myself of the oneitis disease.

Agreed. I dont understand how ppl do it.

Do people have those after high school?
How the hell can you manage to even get females to talk to you that much?

Having a oneitis is a symptom of a difficulty of swallowing the blackpill, not something that's justified by incels. Its a weakness. Basically, nobody here encourages it, they just fall into it. I've been trying for almost 2 years to rid myself of the oneitis disease.
Its like self torment.

Its like self torment.
Not at all, I wouldn't (and I assume most wouldn't) do this to themselves if they had a choice. If I could stop thinking about her instantly, I would. Just like that.

Not at all, I wouldn't (and I assume most wouldn't) do this to themselves if they had a choice. If I could stop thinking about her instantly, I would. Just like that.
I meant in the sense that its something i uncontrollably do to myself. I had stopped thinking about someone i had fancied years back, went through a few years completely numb and now i have a fixation on this girl in one of my classes. The semester will be over soon though.

rbeT4nU7ElxktRYj-J-hgInCfdakTqmVzsKIThioGYA.jpg

These hos living in niggas head for free.

i dont mind when incels have secret oneitises and its involuntary but the ones that orbit and white knight piss me the fuck off.

Every girl that's nice to me and ain't fat is my oneitis, but i don't orbit or white knight any of them.