Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a oneitis is incel hell

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
Just when you think the suffering has settled down for a bit and you can focus more on your copes, boom. One-fucking-itis, 100% of the time in your head and your blackpill always remembering she is getting hammered by chad and doesn't give a fuck about you, JFL at this clown world

Oneitis would rather get insulted, pounded and beaten by chad, rather than meet your parents and do something nice as a couple.

All because of genes bro, it's all so unfair.

I've never had a onetis who lived close to me. The only real onetis I had lived in Canada. It was devastating when I saw that she had got a boyfriend from there. This was back in 2013-2014. I haven't liked anyone ever since tbh.

I never actually had a oneitis.There were two girls i found really hot in highschool and i may have jerked off to them but i knew they they didnt give a shit about me and were probably sluts.I never really caught feelings easily because even before i was blackpilled i knew my place in the social hierarchy.

I used to have a oneitis back in 2016, good ol' times man

Oneitis would rather get insulted, pounded and beaten by chad, rather than meet your parents and do something nice as a couple.

All because of genes bro, it's all so unfair.
I had it WAY worse in cuckville. My oneitis was AN ONLINE ONEITIS. Can't get much more sad and cuck than that.

I hope you guys are all youngcels. Last oneitis I had was back in 2012 while I was in HS. Was very naive back then.

I have a coworker I’d like to fuck but I talked to her once to gauge interest and haven’t spoken to her since. I’d still like to fuck her, but I know Chad is already in her guts most likely.

Go ER on your oneitis

How do you have a oneitis if you're black pilled? She's just another savage beast that would laugh as her pussy moistened from watching chad crush your skull against the pavement and beat you until you were a disfigured vegetable... AWALT

I’m sorry but you’re not blackpilled if you have an oneitis

Even in his blackpill stage a man cannot help creating hypothetical romantic scenarios in his head.

How the fuck can you accept the fact that you are ugly and not desirable yet still have a "oneitis"?
Being ugly does not prevent you from developing feelings for someone, therefore its possible for some incels to have a oneitis

fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking she's "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is one to cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; having a oneitis is a illusion of the ideal, and maybe a strong incel trait; while you in your daydreams of love think about kissing her, having sex with her and having her give her affection and love she is giving herself to another unworthy and taking pictures with him, proudly posting on valentines how much she likes it of him or simply not saying anything, talking alot that she is lonely and leading a lifestyle of wantonness and insolence with fuckboys and random men, while you, who are lost in love for her, cry and suffer in LDAR: I'm sick of Oneitis, enough

Yea this true. If you're on this site the least you can do for your mental health is rid of the oneitis in you.

Just when you think the suffering has settled down for a bit and you can focus more on your copes, boom. One-fucking-itis, 100% of the time in your head and your blackpill always remembering she is getting hammered by chad and doesn't give a fuck about you, JFL at this clown world
And it's even worse when you have a oneitis for 3-4 years and she ghosted you. Every time I see her picture on social media I think about blowing my brains out.