Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a oneitis is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I understand it cannot be helped sometimes but its still cucked. Imagine being infatuated over a toilet that gets fucked in every hole. Toilets should not be seen as people rather as cannon fodder.

Agreed, she likely has cum in her stomach 24/7 from all the blowjobs she gives

I fully agree maybe because I never had one.

good thing i never had one init

Can't help it, my fantasy life is the only life I have

Finally someone else said it.

I am so tired about cucks posting about their "oneitis" on here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can't help it, my fantasy life is the only life I have
Fair enough, but the dopamine you get from it will be returned with suifuel 10x times worse. Be warned.

I am so tired about cucks posting about their "oneitis" on here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Oneitis is the brain protecting itself tbh.

Based. We are basically worshiping a foid who eats Chad's and dog's cum for breakfast.

I understand it cannot be helped sometimes but its still cucked. Imagine being infatuated over a toilet that gets fucked in every hole. Toilets should not be seen as people rather as cannon fodder.
I ate myself for the simp/cuck behavior I had with my oneitis (and with women in general) before getting blackpilled

Based. We are basically worshiping a foid who eats Chad's and dog's cum for breakfast.
Worshiping disgusting fleshlights that do such unspeakable things is vomit inducing.

Besides it's impossible to go full monk/stoic/wizard mode without dropping "oneitis" out of the head.

Oneitis is cucked as hell but it's worst for low-tier normies because they get so obsessed with their oneitis that they ignore other girls who may be interested in them and end up incel when they didn't have to be.

Truecels gonna be incel either way.

Oneitis is cucked as hell but it's worst for low-tier normies because they get so obsessed with their oneitis that they ignore other girls who may be interested in them and end up incel when they didn't have to be.

Truecels gonna be incel either way.
Oneitis will most likely make one not able to emotionally connect with other toilets and therefore ruin their mental health. Same way how toilets want Chad but difference is they can get them. Lol at this clown world xd

Not gonna argue with you there, homie. I wish I had the mental fortitude to not delude myself into thinking that my oneitis also thinks about me. Not a single oneitis I have had over the years has.

Not gonna argue with you there, homie. I wish I had the mental fortitude to not delude myself into thinking that my oneitis also thinks about me. Not a single oneitis I have had over the years has.
If you have a oneitis as cope make sure you are not in irl contact with her or look at her social media OR YOU ARE FUCKED. It will be suifuel.

Men used to make God into their Oneitis.

But now wymyn are the deities of modern soyciety.

I havent had a oneitis in a few years

I agree. Females only disgust me at this point.

Thats true bro

what abut foid you want account for?
I talked to the girl once in my life and it was 2 years ago. Just cause i stalk a girls social media doesnt mean shes my oneitis

It's disease, would be nice to have cure invented from it

haven't had one in years

Agree. I have never had one, just had some foid I was into for a short period of time cause they happened to be in the same gym/bus/class as me, but I have never even talked to a single one of them so not really a one itis

give me definition of oneitis? some of these people sound like they are having it but say they arent

give me definition of oneitis?

The foid that gives you the tiniest amount of attention or kindness so that your brain starts galloping, laughably constructing scenarios in which she would be "the one" for you. If your brain is enough of an asshole it'll continue building the simulated relationship between you two, adding more and more of your desired traits onto the foid of your attention. Because the fantasy is giving your life meaning, you shy away from actually asking her out, fearing the collapse of the fantasy by the brutal rejection, and, plus, it's not time yet, she doesn't yet know you, the real you, so she can value you, right? So you just ache and daydream until you're finally done getting tortured by the fantasy, enough to ask her out get rejected, and collapse into heartache and a bit of mourning.

Oneitis will most likely make one not able to emotionally connect with other toilets and therefore ruin their mental health. Same way how toilets want Chad but difference is they can get them. Lol at this clown world xd

Can relate, but it's not like I had option of other women anyway.

It's a vestigial bluepill symptom