Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a oneitis is basically just masochism

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
Its emotional torture, honestly its better to just be alone.

You can't have an oneitis after learning the nature of foids.

I hate this red pill newspeak like "oneitis." It was normal to have one female partner throughout history until foids started promoting casual sex and whoring around with Chad

It’s emotional torture, honestly it’s better to just be alone.
I remember when I had a oneitis it was like a psychological torture method that glowies use to get info. Black pill saved me from getting a future oneitis though.

It's cucking yourself by obsessing over a singular foid who doesn't take a second out of her day to think about you and would reject you without any hesitation if you were ever to approach her. Putting foids on a pedestal never works out, having a "oneitis" that you worship every waking second because she smiled at you once or something is pathetic. :lul:

Only degenerate little cucks have oneitis:horror:

Normal inklers would stop having oneitis after watching her make out with her Chad bf and go to a frat party in a bunny costume but oneitis cucks like it and fap to it because they secretly know they are simpering little CUCKS:horror:

It's cucking yourself by obsessing over a singular foid who doesn't take a second out of her day to think about you and would reject you without any hesitation if you were ever to approach her. Putting foids on a pedestal never works out, having a "oneitis" that you worship every waking second because she smiled at you once or something is pathetic. :lul:

What sucks the most is that my oneitis pretends to care about me, but i see trough her bullshit and still orbit like a fucking cuck, i can't help it.

It means you're probably a teen imo

Only degenerate little cucks have oneitis:horror:

Normal inklers would stop having oneitis after watching her make out with her Chad bf and go to a frat party in a bunny costume but oneitis cucks like it and fap to it because they secretly know they are simpering little CUCKS:horror:
Damn she's just so pretty tho

Damn she's just so pretty tho
Wanna know the kicker? She's pretty much my looksmatch pretty low tier as far as far as femoid go, i like her because we like the same video games and shit, but she just uses me to go to caffes for free, i feel like a walking atm.