Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a low post count is a massive failo tbh

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Brutal forumpill

Just spam low effort posts theory

Just postmax bro

tfw post count and join date gigachad

Back then in my times It was, but nos it isn't

I'm better off known as the nigga Who broke a car and get some good posts going from time to time than the fucking japan fucking spammer ir a dammed shitposter

I'm better off known as the nigga Who broke a car and get some good posts going from time to time than the fucking japan fucking spammer ir a dammed shitposter
What did @Zesto do to you?

Just spam "Go ER" theory
Just spam "Cope" theory
Just quote another user's post theory

What did @Zesto do to you?
Personality? nothing

But fucking spamming JAPAN GIRL GIRL JAPAN LMAO is very fucking disturbing. There was a metoo thread and he fucking managed to turn It all around and say some shit along the lines of JAPUN

just be online 24/7 and lose your soul to incels.is

The Empire of Manlet hierarchy is broken, the shortest manlets should be in charge. Me and another member of this site started our own manlet kingdom, but he stopped posting here so it never worked out :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

The Empire of Manlet hierarchy is broken, the shortest manlets should be in charge. Me and another member of this site started our own manlet kingdom, but he stopped posting here so it never worked out :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I actually created the empire of manlet, you can see my threads and there were 2 conventions of it in the past, may do another one, but for now yeah, it's a dead empire

Make high IQ posts with clickbait titles, and shitposts with high IQ titles.

Works for me. :feelsahh::feelsokman::feelskek:

Personality? nothing

But fucking spamming JAPAN GIRL GIRL JAPAN LMAO is very fucking disturbing. There was a metoo thread and he fucking managed to turn It all around and say some shit along the lines of JAPUN
Shit makes me want to force rope him tbh

Or do what the users above me do

tfw post count and join date gigachad
1515065133936.jpg

its the worst to get postmogged by newcels

Off-topic is kinda dead doe

Gimme dat juicy slightly different hue of blue.

It's way better than that Groundhog's Day that is Inceldom Discussion.
Inceldom Discussion is limited to discussing one topic, so it inevitably going to run out of things to talk about.

JFL if you're not postmaxing in 2018. It's over for postcountcels

Just comment "tbh tbh" on every thread and get 5k posts within a month

tfw no 10k+ posts, legit sui fuel for me.

dude you are still graycel tbh jfl at u