Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a kink doesn't mean I wasn't raped

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fanwl3/having_a_kink_doesnt_mean_i_wasnt_raped/

I have a ravishment kink. I like how primal it feels and the raw passion behind it. But I only like it when I'm fully consenting. I have safe words and I know my limits. My current partner is a safe person to practice this kink with. They check in on me during to make sure I'm enjoying myself and am still consenting.

My last two boyfriends just thought they could take me at anytime even when I clearly stated that I was not consenting. They didn't stop while I cried because they were hurting me. They where ruthless. I felt powerless and like my body wasn't my own.

I have shame from these rapes, because I feel like it's my fault because of my kink. I'm just a defunct individual that caused myself to be raped.

:lul:

its your choice to be raped sweetie

Posted by EbonyDaggon

I don't care if I get kink shamed on the Internet
I will literally just roll my eyes and my partner and I will make fun of you for being mean to a stranger that has no impact on you or your life
dumb bitch cared enough to go cry to the internet lmao

These foids need to actually get raped since they're so desperate to be "rape victims"

brutal chadcandowhateverhewantstomebutyoucant pill