Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a job is cucked

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
I had a wagecuck phase at 22-25 but I stopped working, NEET is definitely the way to go. If you have a job you should be forced to have "CUCK" tattooed on your forehead.

i doubt my black ass could neetmaxx

my parents wouldnt let me live with them ever so :feelskek:

i doubt my black ass could neetmaxx

my parents wouldnt let me live with them ever so :feelskek:
same, my parents would kick me out of the house within a year if I was a neet

same, my parents would kick me out of the house within a year if I was a neet
you could homelessmaxx and get arrested :feelskek:

atleast you get a free bed and free food :feelshmm:

Based. But it's impossible for most people to not work yet have money.

Neetmaxxing is the best. :feelscomfy:

third world poorcel, cant neetmax

I had a wagecuck phase at 22-25 but I stopped working, NEET is definitely the way to go. If you have a job you should be forced to have "CUCK" tattooed on your forehead.
How you get money ? Neetbux
You live with your parent ?

We make a lot of money for mr shekelstein.

Yes, cannot tolerate living among Cumskin holes in their "liberal" communities that include bigotry and explicit racism.

Grambling

LA

You have very tolerant parents

Late twenties, don’t work , single

Damn nigga , where did you find them:feelskek:
I had perfect attendance in high school, did college from 19-21 and wagecucked from 22-25. Having a NEET period of life is the least they owe me for making me do all this shit.

I had perfect attendance in high school, did college from 19-21 and wagecucked from 22-25. Having a NEET period of life is the least they owe me for making me do all this shit.
Be careful
Now they are putting up

But don’t forget they make you do all those things because in their Mind , it was going to be you having a big shot job , getting married and grandkid when they’ll realize it’s not happening, their attitude will change drastically

I totally disagree with this.

Everyone here should strive to be educated professionals.

Working with inflation going up is selfcucking unless your pay is scaling accordingly. I don't want to overshare but my last company shed like 40% of their employees over the last two years with several openly stating that they're just going to NEET for a while. That includes me :feelsaww::feelsokman:

don't quit just entice the foids to get you fired for sexual harassment

Exactly. Never let an opportunity go to waste. Push those fuckers and see just how much you can get away with.

You are only cucked when you are cheated out of an arrangement you have real feelings for. Wageslaving is like being hired to service a whore for money. You wouldn't care who she fucked after you get paid.

The real cucks are those who work for someone else but still like their job. You can only really like your job if you are working for yourself. By the definition of cuckoldry, your statement only applies to a very small percentage, who love their job despite working for someone else.

Be careful
Now they are putting up

But don’t forget they make you do all those things because in their Mind , it was going to be you having a big shot job , getting married and grandkid when they’ll realize it’s not happening, their attitude will change drastically
Lol

I wish society was advanced enough to allow for universal basic income. It should be a human right to do with your life as you please and not slave away for money just to survive another day.