Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a harmless looking eye area is one of the worst features as a male.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Its instant beta, no matter how the rest of the features are. Usually what I call a harmless eye area is usually the result of a combination of 2 or more of the following traits:

-High set, arched, negative tilted eyebrows, specially if the gap between them is wide. One of the most crucial traits and if its bad enough, it can already kill you without the need of any others.

-neutral/negative canthal tilt.

-small palpebral fissure.

-upwards pointing medial canthus, or otherwise a not defined one.

-shallow set eyes (I dont mean bugeyes, just not enough deep set for the brow to cast a shadow over them).

Example:
8885b11269.jpg

These result in a complete beta look no matter how strong your jaw is. They give you a completely submissive gaze even if you are ready to kill someone. They make ypu also look dumber than you are, you will NEVER look "sharp" if you have 2 or more of these features.

I would prefer to have rapist tier ethnic bugeyes than harmless eyes tbh.

Last edited:
Definitely agree.

My tiny palpebral fissures cause terror more than looking harmless. Both are death.

It never even began for eyecels

I think i have this. My eye area dont look goofy, actually i got complimented by fems on it, but it looks somewhat passive/beta, not intimidative/sexual/dom/agressive. Mostly because of not low-set eyebrows and negative arch

Can you post some pictures? I didn't study anatomy:feelsohh:
I have close set, small and blue eyes. Makes me look beta as fuck.

I fucking need eye area surgery.

LDAR if you don't at least eyesmatchh this dog

image.jpeg

It's all about looking like you're capable of violence

Aizddla5xn011

e5a6d8ff52.jpg

M8ne are sharp ish looking but the roundish lower eyelids ruin a bit the "violent" look.

Ugh that's how my eyes look too, except my eyebrows aren't as defined.

Fuck

e5a6d8ff52.jpg

M8ne are sharp-ish looking but the roundish lower eyelids ruin the "violent" look for me.
Have u considered cantheoplexy?

Im glad I don't have beta eyes tbh. Imagine being a manlet with beta eyes that would be ultimate suicidefuel. No one would ever take you seriously as a man.

Instead I always look angry according to some people.

Have u considered cantheoplexy?
im afraid of anyone touching my eye area. I got compliments on it and I think its fairly enough unusual even if I dont have the ultraviolent look, die to unusual eyelash th8ckness and amount.

Botched surgery is one of the things I fear the most specially if its one trait in which I have something to lose
Im glad I don't have beta eyes tbh. Imagine being a manlet with beta eyes that would be ultimate suicidefuel. No one would ever take you seriously as a man.

Instead I always look angry according to some people.

Better look angry than like a pushover.

both are bad to have in my opinion

i have literally been forced into therapy in school because people were like "yo chill bro" "yo you ok???"

you're seen as a pussy if you have that "beta" eye area but also as some type of next school shooter if you have the other kind lol

Its instant beta, no matter how the rest of the features are. Usually what I call a harmless eye area is usually the result of a combination of 2 or more of the following traits:

-High set, arched, negative tilted eyebrows, specially if the gap between them is wide. One of the most crucial traits and if its bad enough, it can already kill you without the need of any others.

-neutral/negative canthal tilt.

-small palpebral fissure.

-upwards pointing medial canthus, or otherwise a not defined one.

-shallow set eyes (I dont mean bugeyes, just not enough deep set for the brow to cast a shadow over them).

Example:
8885b11269.jpg

These result in a complete beta look no matter how strong your jaw is. They give you a completely submissive gaze even if you are ready to kill someone. They make ypu also look dumber than you are, you will NEVER look "sharp" if you have 2 or more of these features.

I would prefer to have rapist tier ethnic bugeyes than harmless eyes tbh.

good post.

if your face isn't polarizing, you're dead in a the water, competing in an endless sea of a zillion of beta looking nice guys

Difference between these two.

i have literally been forced into therapy in school because people were like "yo chill bro" "yo you ok???"

you're seen as a pussy if you have that "beta" eye area but also as some type of next school shooter if you have the other kind lol
You have cute eyesss

You have cute eyesss

exactly, guy on right still looks way better than your average guy. Its just that the left one is hyper masculanised.

Good eye area means nothing when you're small framed manlet, you just look like creepy weirdo serial killer with napoleon complex, tbh tbh. But i agree that eyes make a man.

Deep set, smallish eyes together with a robust skull are biologically desirable on human males as it keeps the sun out while hunting and protects the eyes during fights.

Other predator land mammals that exhibit similar traits:

Images 1
Images 2
Grizzly Bear

e5a6d8ff52.jpg

M8ne are sharp-ish looking but the roundish lower eyelids ruin the "violent" look for me.
Actually attractive eyes. Mog me and out me on suicide watch.

Brutal blackpill, thanks for pointing out another flaw of mine.

What about this eye area?

Attachments

• 0603180102-1-1.jpg
    0603180102-1-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 108
Fuck my eye area is subhuman

Hunter eyes are still possible with neutral canthal tilt. Negative is sui fuel.

Posting in a Zyros thread

e5a6d8ff52.jpg

You have chad tier eye area my guy. If you fixed your lower face im confident you would ascend into prettyboy chad and slay mad pussy.

deadass OP. what are you doing on an incels forum?

Hunter eyes are still possible with neutral canthal tilt. Negative is sui fuel.
I'm not fully into canthal tilt theory, looks like bullshit, they post this picture as an example of positive canthal tilt, yet it looks neutral for me. Hunter eyes = low trust eye features overall, not simply some magical "angles" of your eyes, lol. This is bullshit.

Cope, he has a good eye area, definitely above average
If anything femoids would soak their panties over that eye area. Feminine chads are in high demand.

Dude, what's the point of having a threatening eye area with a stature of a chihuahua?

Many girls would fuck that doggie instead of this entire forum.

My eyes are gay af I hate them I have big goofy puppy dog eyes and girly eyelashes... It's over

e5a6d8ff52.jpg

Looks more creepy and depressed than angry