Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a hard time keeping eye contact with girls

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
It's always awkward, and i start getting cringy. Even back in kindergarden i used to have that problem.

Do you guys have the same problem?

inb4 the stupid comments... im talking about talking to cashiers, clients, colleagues.

You might want to check out 'the stoned group' on xvideos. Thank me later.

Jockcel said:
You might want to check out 'the stoned group' on xvideos. Thank me later.

I'll check it later, when my family goes away from my room. What is it about?

Having difficulty making or keeping eye contact with someone is a sign of autism. I don't always keep looking into someone's eyes during a conversation, I take tiny breaks. But I think that's normal.

Why would you want to keep eye contact tho?

takurak said:
Why would you want to keep eye contact tho?

Because it's fucking awkward if you avoid eye contact.

Cuck trait. No, I don't have that problem but I'm ugly so girls literally avoid eye contact with me. Top kek.

Dekim said:
I'll check it later, when my family goes away from my room. What is it about?
Top babes of all races getting nut on. I thought you would be interested judging from your avi and sig.

Dekim said:
Because it's fucking awkward if you avoid eye contact.

Its a fucking female you dont have to zyros stare

youre an incel remember that

Suicel said:
Having difficulty making or keeping eye contact with someone is a sign of autism. I don't always keep looking into someone's eyes during a conversation, I take tiny breaks. But I think that's normal.

For me it happens only with hot girls, i dont have this problem with guys or subhuman girls.

A lot of the time, yea, but it also depends on my mindset that day. I constantly feel judged and self-conscious about every flaw, and it follows me around everywhere. I hate being me.

Dekim said:
For me it happens only with hot girls, i dont have this problem with guys or subhuman girls.

Then it's just insecurity. Just get over her hotness, it's just a roastie.

Jockcel said:
Top babes of all races getting nut on. I thought you would be interested judging from your avi and sig.

Yea ill definetly check to see what asians they've got.

Suicel said:
Then it's just insecurity. Just get over her hotness, it's just a roastie.

Easier said than done.

I don't make eye contact, it kill's me inside to just be around people let alone look or talk to them , i just tend to look at the floor or at nearby objects and wait till i can leave the area.

i have a problem with keeping eye contact with a lot of people lol. its just so cringy imo. i usually have to do something subtle like an autist to remove the awkward feeling.