Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having a Good Personality

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Assuming you are a normie or LTN in the looks department, would Having a Good Personality play to your favour when getting a foid?

I would assume that having a good personality would play an advantage, but only if you dont behave like a simp and you have a strong backbone

:feelswhere:

Assuming you are a normie or LTN in the looks department, would Having a Good Personality play to your favour when getting a foid?

I would assume that having a good personality would play an advantage, but only if you dont behave like a simp and you have a strong backbone

Screenshot 2023 03 07 215802

No personality for your face.

You are 5 months here and didn't learn this?

Usually no. Personality is important for longevity and stability in relationships. It has little to do with raw attraction in the majority of cases. A hot guy with no personality or a dogshit personality will oust the ugly guy with a bubbling and caring personality every single time. Some normies for sure will get away with it if their looks are fairly favorable. It can add a small halo.

LTN = Sub5= Over

good personality is likely to get rejected by foids

bad personality is likely to get success with foids

Who tf knows what “good personality” is

I think when it comes to normies, it's a bit luck based. Normies with bad personalities can succeed, but so can normies with good personalities.

Mostly being sociable, easy to talk to, agreeable to some extent, open, and conscientious
I think that would help for normies.

Yes you need to display dark-triad behaviour to make those sluts orgasm.

Personality doesn't matter, water is wet