Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a girlfriend would rip me out of my comfort zone and limit my freedom, independence and ability to relax and do what I find not stressful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I dread the idea of having a girlfriend as much as I want it to happen. Because of my depression, anxiety, agoraphobia, autism etc... all that I want to do, the only thing that doesn't stress me is being at home, relaxing in my bed with my laptop, interacting with my cat and my parents from time to time.

And yet a girlfriend means not being able to do all that. At least not as much as I want to. This is the main reason I dread getting a job too, it would rip me out of my comfort zone, my freedom to enjoy life and laze around. So a girlfriend is like a job ON TOP of your regular 9 to 5 job. It's too stressful for me, I can't take it.

And yet the same time I'm tortured by not having a girlfriend. Tbh I just need a girlfriend for a few months. I need to get out all my love, affection, and most importantly the need for sex out. To have sex several dozen times with a girl that wants me and is not paid for it. And then I'd be set for life, I wouldn't mind if she dumped me and I'd live comfily and volcel for the rest of my days. Though having a job will still be torture. Alas the point is moot, I only got uglier over the years with the balding and the teeth and the eyesight, any my health and whatnot. It's over, can't even get a gf for a few months to get it out of my system.

I doubt your comfort zone is static, you have allowed it to shrink and shrink. You have to push back.

Most relatable dude on .co

When did you stop answering my replies? ;_;

Most relatable dude on .co
Ikr!. Thats what I said !

Also op. That's exactly why having a gf is such a great experience. Imagine loving someone so much that you actually WANT To change. Just to built your lives togther.

It's somthing you can't experience even with your parents or friends. Cuz you know your parents wil die someday soon in the future leaving you all alone. And friends are temporarily social and emotional support until they want to built their own lives.and suddenly you become a third wheel.

Having a mate is a BASIC NEED. Which is why we are suffering.

I honestly can't picture myself living with someone. Can't imagine intimacy either. I think when you've lived your entire life isolated you become dysfunctional and fear/avoid the intimacy that you so desperately crave

I honestly can't picture myself living with someone. Can't imagine intimacy either. I think when you've lived your entire life isolated you become dysfunctional and fear/avoid the intimacy that you so desperately crave

Exactly this. Fear is the key word

That's because you allowed your comfort zone to get narrower. I assume many other responsibilities would you make you feel the same way, right?

Ikr!. Thats what I said !

Also op. That's exactly why having a gf is such a great experience. Imagine loving someone so much that you actually WANT To change. Just to built your lives togther.

It's somthing you can't experience even with your parents or friends. Cuz you know your parents wil die someday soon in the future leaving you all alone. And friends are temporarily social and emotional support until they want to built their own lives.and suddenly you become a third wheel.

Having a mate is a BASIC NEED. Which is why we are suffering.
Wow, good point. Shit, it didn't even cross my mind that having a gf and being in love would be so enjoyable I'd WANT to change. I guess I was too focused on how anxious and stressed I'd be.

Yeah, I tried to imagine that in my head just now and I can't. I can only daydream about some fantasy woman that is even faceless cause she's so unreal, that loves me unconditionally and is almost yandere after me, and we sort of rot together, just laying in bed like I am now, instead she's on the other side of the bed with her own laptop.
Don't worry, if it wasn't on intent I don't mind :3
Btw bro, I hope you got a job and aren't still selling you know what, that business is dangerous.
That's because you allowed your comfort zone to get narrower. I assume many other responsibilities would you make you feel the same way, right?
Yes, absolutely anything will make me feel that way. Anything at all. Hell, going to the dentist makes me feel that way.

Yeah, I tried to imagine that in my head just now and I can't. I can only daydream about some fantasy woman that is even faceless cause she's so unreal, that loves me unconditionally and is almost yandere after me, and we sort of rot together, just laying in bed like I am now, instead she's on the other side of the bed with her own laptop.
I used to be able to picture such a girl when I was a teenager. Gradually it became more absurd, abstract, blurry, implausible so the girl became faceless. Now even that is too much these days

Don't stop posting, you're literally speaking of behalf this forum, at least some of users.

I absolutely hate the rotter lifestyle. I don't enjoy sitting here browsing .co and I don't have any copes at all. I would love to do stuff with my gf, even mundane things. My life would go from 1/10 to 10/10.
I doubt your comfort zone is static, you have allowed it to shrink and shrink. You have to push back.
tbh

Last edited:
Make your posts shorter or add a TLDR, you have too much time on your hands to make all those walls of text :feelswhat:

Though I kind of agree.

So NEET who succeeds at gaming > someone who has sex but isn't a NEET and doesn't get to succeed at gaming?

So NEET who succeeds at gaming > someone who has sex but isn't a NEET and doesn't get to succeed at gaming?
I suck at games too.

A relationship would be too much effort, too much drama, putting on a mask of charisma for months for the hope that you get sex.

I absolutely hate the rotter lifestyle. I don't enjoy sitting here browsing .co and I don't have any copes at all. I would love to do stuff with my gf, even mundane things. My life would go from 1/10 to 10/10.

tbh
This tbh

Bump. Anyone know what happened to this dude? Why'd he get banned

Bump. Anyone know what happened to this dude? Why'd he get banned
He just deleted his account.
I dread the idea of having a girlfriend as much as I want it to happen. Because of my depression, anxiety, agoraphobia, autism etc... all that I want to do, the only thing that doesn't stress me is being at home, relaxing in my bed with my laptop, interacting with my cat and my parents from time to time.

And yet a girlfriend means not being able to do all that. At least not as much as I want to. This is the main reason I dread getting a job too, it would rip me out of my comfort zone, my freedom to enjoy life and laze around. So a girlfriend is like a job ON TOP of your regular 9 to 5 job. It's too stressful for me, I can't take it.

And yet the same time I'm tortured by not having a girlfriend. Tbh I just need a girlfriend for a few months. I need to get out all my love, affection, and most importantly the need for sex out. To have sex several dozen times with a girl that wants me and is not paid for it. And then I'd be set for life, I wouldn't mind if she dumped me and I'd live comfily and volcel for the rest of my days. Though having a job will still be torture. Alas the point is moot, I only got uglier over the years with the balding and the teeth and the eyesight, any my health and whatnot. It's over, can't even get a gf for a few months to get it out of my system.
I just want a woman that will let me use her for pleasure and then let me go about my day.