Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a giant nose is infuriating

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Whenever there is someone in the TV with a huge nose someone says "he looks like you" or whenever there is a photoshopped pic with an enlarged nose its always "he has your nose lol", they mean it as a joke and I pretend like I laugh at it too but on the inside its destroying me, my mood becomes like shit and I become even more self conscious for that day...

Mogs me because Jewish. It's over.

433-c03217ea9b7231d24c91662f2f2df977.jpg

Do you mog him?

I've a large "semi hook" nose. If I had money back in my 20s I would have got the bump smoothed down.

At 30, there is no point. My nose resembles one of those comedy plastic fancy dress noses.

I would probably be considered normie if it wasn't for that.

But that is the life of a nosecel. It also makes it hard to get jobs.

Do you mog him?

That is similar to my nose. A triangle with a bump on it. I measured my nose and it sticks out 1.25" at the bridge/bump and 1.5" at the tip.

Do you mog him?
My nose is bigger but his is probably worse cause you can see the bone of the nose, mine is just a giant piece of "skin"

Can you get yours fixed?

No, I am NEET and 30. If I was in a high flying job back in my early 20s, I would have done. I feel like it would be the one thing that would have "completed" me and after that if I was still incel, I would have accepted my fate.

I've a large "semi hook" nose. If I had money back in my 20s I would have got the bump smoothed down.

At 30, there is no point. My nose resembles one of those comedy plastic fancy dress noses.

I would probably be considered normie if it wasn't for that.

But that is the life of a nosecel. It also makes it hard to get jobs.
Nosecels have it worse than people think because it basically fucks your whole face up and you get laughed at... Surgery is also not an option for me because everyone I know will view me as an insecure loser for changing my nose

true, fuck my gook nose

My uncle says I'm 6 foot if you count my broken big ugly nose jfl

I have long thin nose. I get nasal congestion easily due to my nostrils that are very narrow.

almost every tall big frame guy has a huge nose

if it's not straight or looks jewish, it's over though

almost every tall big frame guy has a huge nose

View attachment 155194

if it's not straight or looks jewish, it's over though
mine is straight and does not look jewish but my head is tiny and shaped like a banana, then a giant nose looks absolutely disgusting

My nose is ok

@RREEEEEEEEE nosecel gang

If the rest of your features look masculine, it can actually blend in emphasizing an ogremaxx dynamic with the rest of your bone structure. If, however, your nose alone is disproportionately massive, and the rest of your overall bone structure more closely resembles that of a prepubscent child, then your prospects are relatively worse off.