Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a gf was supposed to be a normal thing

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I thought it something was supposed to happen naturally, and It’s unfathomable to me that a certain looks threshold needs to be exceeded to lay a finger on a single hair strand of a femoid.

Why do I need to be at least 6’4 and HTN to hookup, have a LTR, and a chance at life ??

If you’re struggling in the dating scene, then the probability of you being a loser in other areas of life is quite high because females do not mate with losers like me. Ugly = no females, no friends, nothing. Automatically a social outcast.

After a certain age, giving up is the only option. Sometimes I think I was born to live in the monastery like some fucking loser monks who cope with spirituality bs. My genes are just too fucking weak for this world.

Everyday is the same fucking thing. Wake up, LDAR. Rinse, and Repeat. When you’re a sub5, you cannot go to places like restaurants, malls, clubs, school, college, etc… because you’ll be reminded of your subhumanity the moment you put yourself around normies.
I’m not living life but merely existing.

Last edited:
It's normal for a foid to have a boyfriend but It's not normal for a normie to have a gf

We've been denied a normal existence by this gynocentric dystopian shithole of a society