Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a gf is the ultimate form of positive reinforcement

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
All chad has to do is exist, and foids flock to him. We get nothing, we have had to go through life alone. :blackpill:

IMG 5505

I feel this is foid worship

“just be confident bro”

because being confident with no positive reinforcement is so easy

“just be confident bro”

If I had of had a gf in high school: I would have earned higher grades, looked healthier, had a better attitude, participated in sports, hung out with friends outside of school, etc. :feelsrope:

If I had of had a gf in high school: I would have earned higher grades, looked healthier, had a better attitude, participated in sports, hung out with friends outside of school, etc. :feelsrope:
i felt my best when i was in a relationship, most motivated to improve myself since i wanted to be a certain way for someone i cared about

i felt my best when i was in a relationship, most motivated to improve myself since i wanted to be a certain way for someone i cared about
Interesting.

Interesting.
i was delusionmaxxed, the relationship only lasted a few weeks and she didn’t give a shit about me in the end. i feel like tons of relationships are only started by the woman feeling coerced into it and faking their love until breakup, women are literally incapable of loving men

Loneliness pill is brutal

“just be confident bro”

This is what people getting satisfactory positive reinforcement feel, because they fail to see things from any other perspective but their own.

i was delusionmaxxed, the relationship only lasted a few weeks and she didn’t give a shit about me in the end. i feel like tons of relationships are only started by the woman feeling coerced into it and faking their love until breakup, women are literally incapable of loving men
Elaborate. Where you simply orbiting her extra hard?

Depends on the situation.