Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a gf is cucked. If you are not fucking multiple girls like chad you are basically a incel.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Having only 1 gf for rest of your life is pathetic and dumb. Why the fuck should we settle with 1 girl when chad got to date 10 girls in high school while he cheated on all of them with 10 other girls.

Chad got to fuck so many girls from tinder too and he fucked the cheerleading team.

If I ever get a girl I’ll fuck her and sekf sabotage my relationship and tell her to gtfo my life.

Where was she in middle school when I needed a prom date? Where was she on valentine’s day? Where was she on New Years? That’s right, she was probably out fucking chad.

If you are willing to be in a stable long term relationship with a girl and you haven’t fucked multiple girls before, then you are a cuck. Idc if she is nawalt or whatever, never settle with a girl. That’s cuck behaviour

>implying we able to find even one gf

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

It must be so exhausting being in a LTR tbh. Having to worry about being cucked 24/7.

I want a harem tbh.

LOL we can't even get one girl, let alone several. Most of us would be happy with just having one.
That’s cuck mentality “I’ll just take chads leftover bro!” , “a hole is a hole bro!”, “idc about her sexual history bro”

I want a harem tbh.
Exactly lol, inceldom can only be cured by having a harem of girl. If all you want is 1 girl then you were never an incel but a cuck instead who just wants chads leftover.

Long term relationship only make sense for chad. Because he tried everything with girls and now he is bored of 3somes and orgies and girls eating his ass hole. Now he wants to settle down.

If you haven’t experienced chads life and you want to seeetle with 1 girl then that’s cuck behaviour

LOL we can't even get one girl, let alone several. Most of us would be happy with just having one.

unless you're good looking enough to get many, you're not good looking enough for any single one

It must be so exhausting being in a LTR tbh. Having to worry about being cucked 24/7.

Exactly lol, inceldom can only be cured by having a harem of girl. If all you want is 1 girl then you were never an incel but a cuck.

Long term relationship only make sense for chad. Because he tried everything with girls and now he is bored of 3somes and orgies and girls eating his ass hole. Now he wants to settle down.

If you haven’t experienced chads life and you want to seeetle with 1 girl then that’s cuck behaviour

Exactly this.
https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-if-we-ascend-get-a-llltr-with-a-woman-i-still-feel.70420/

I lamented my fate early on.

unless you're good looking enough to get many, you're not good looking enough for any single one
Exactly.
Foids are a hive mind. If you step outside your front door, and the 5 girls walking on your block don't notice you, the next 500 girls won't notice you either.

Trust this fakecel retard to come up with lookism tier bullshit like this

TS is the mayor of COPEnhagen.

True if you're not spinning plates and fucking multiple girls a week, it is over

I just want to cuddle with my oneitis, I don't want to be a chad.