Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a gf in 2024 is kind of gay. Hear me out.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Women are like pseudo men these days, listening to violent music, being confrontational, being loud, having anger outbursts, trying to control you. It's basically like you have a tranny as a gf now.

they act like this with normies but are still docil puppy with chad

Women are like pseudo men these days, listening to violent music, being confrontational, being loud, having anger outbursts, trying to control you. It's basically like you have a tranny as a gf now.
What years of inceldom does to a man

What years of inceldom does to a man
BRO LOOK ON FUCJING CHINK TOK WOMEN LITERALLY BRAG ABOUT HOW LISTENING TO VIOLENT TRAP MUSIC MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE A DUDE AND IT GETS 2 MILLION VIEWS.

they act like this with normies but are still docil puppy with chad
High IQ. They still fuck with Chad but not nearly the amount of shit testing they do with normies.

Not gay, but rather cucked. To be with a woman today is to agree to serve her under her. Its femdom.

Not gay, but rather cucked. To be with a woman today is to agree to serve her under her. Its femdom.
Yeah you worded it better than me. This is what I meant.

Femdom is on the border of faggotry though and many of these men would willingly paint their nails and wear makeup if their gf told them to. @wereq.

Attachments

• bob-dylan-quote.jpg
    bob-dylan-quote.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
This forum man.....

Femdom is on the border of faggotry though and many of these men would willingly paint their nails and wear makeup if their gf told them to. @wereq.
tbh

I'm sorry but this is cope tbh

@Liu KANG thoughts?
it’s agreeing to do all the boring stuff a FLR brings with none of the good parts. Then it’s agreeing to provide her with all the benefits of a MLR (such as protection and providing).

There is massive Hypergamy in those communities (I’m not saying the name because I don’t wanna be banned again) most women want a tall prettyboy. I’ve seen mountains of tumblr posts and such of them fantasies about having that sort of relationship with a guy who is 6’2+ . It’s ridiculous

If you can’t tell the difference between a cock and a pussy then you might actually be gay. What are you on about? “Pseudo men”

Right? Its not worth it to have these domineering hyena toilets

No inkie they act this way only around you, with chad they are anything he wants them to be
Total foid death

iu

Eagle-1, this is Kodiak-3. I've identified a target of opportunity. Requesting RSM. Sending coordinates.

AcceptableKindChupacabra-size_restricted.gif