Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a father is some fagot shit

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Imagine you have a father who tells you what to do and what not to do. like a male dominatrix punishing a young boy. Even if I had a father I would poison him (in GTA5). I don't let any wanker tell me anything. My mother can also lick my ass and smoke my belly hair if she wants.
I don't need a cucked family. Either I survive in the jungle or I die.
Family, mothers and fathers create a dominatrix complex.
change my mind

Last edited:
90% of fathers are bluepilled simps anyway, as someone who used to have one you didn't miss out on much.

No for real idk how you haven't been banned yet, you post the gayest shit on here even your name is gay.

90% of fathers are bluepilled simps anyway, as someone who used to have one you didn't miss out on much.
yeah A father would just be a rival in my own house

No for real idk how you haven't been banned yet, you post the gayest shit on here even your name is gay.
[IMG alt="Electus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/60/60619.jpg?1706167756[/IMG]

Electus

Captain​

JoinedJan 25, 2024Posts1,529

ok grey fag

Imagine you have a father who tells you what to do and what not to do. like a male dominatrix punishing a young boy. Even if I had a father I would poison him (in GTA5). I don't let any wanker tell me anything. My mother can also lick my ass and smoke my belly hair if she wants.
change my mind
Fatherless nigger cope

Don't shit your thong out of fear

T
change my mind
This is why I moved out of my family house ASAP. I got out at 18 .

Everything I earned in my life is by this 2 hands alone, nobody gave me shit

That's just what parents do. I would say a father is better than a mother because mothers are statistically more likely to be abusive cunts compared to fathers, and at least my father is good to me. Being stuck with my mother alone would destroy the last shred of sanity I have.

It's funny how in despite my father being taller, stronger, and overall more physically imposing, he has not once put his hand on me even though he got mad at me on multiple occasions. My bitch mother, on the other hand, blows up the second something doesn't go her way and flies into a fit of rage where she shouts and screams like an absolute maniac and rips out my hair. She is a sadistic narcissistic piece of absolute dogshit. She is lower than the lowliest animal because at least an animal has never hurt me. She is an abusive piece of shit and deserves the death penalty. No wonder Edmund Kemper went crazy. Being alone with any female would drive the most mentally stable, rational men to insanity. I would not save that bitch if she was hanging off a cliff.

We should celebrate Mother's Day on April 20, the day Edmund Kemper bravely decided to end his mother's abuse by bashing her brains out with a hammer.

On April 20, 1973, Kemper was awakened by his mother, Clarnell Strandberg, coming home from a party. While sitting in her bed reading a book, she noticed Kemper enter her room and said to him, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now." Kemper replied, "No, good night."[54] He waited for her to fall asleep, then he snuck back into her room to bludgeon her with a claw hammer and slit her throat with a penknife. Kemper then beheaded her and "humiliated her corpse," as stated in a 1984 interview.[24][55] Kemper stated that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and, ultimately, "smashed her face in."[24][56] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate, as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years", Kemper later said.[57]
That's because it was different during their time. You can't fault them for that. Habits die hard.

That's just what parents do. I would say a father is better than a mother because mothers are statistically more likely to be abusive cunts compared to fathers, and at least my father is good to me. Being stuck with my mother alone would destroy the last shred of sanity I have.
true my mother is a bitch. I hate her

kys tranny faggot
[IMG alt="HyperGooner"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63756.jpg?1715779948[/IMG]

HyperGooner

Greycel​

JoinedMay 7, 2024Posts

how can you talk to me ? lol

Bro this is cringe but wtf I didn’t know u grew up in a single mother household

Bro this is cringe but wtf I didn’t know u grew up in a single mother household
yeah I grew up with my stepfather. Since my mother hated me and had no respect for me, he treated me like a piece of shit. But he hasn't been alive for four years. its wonder that I breath today and still alive. I will fight until they stop me breathing fucking idiots. to my end I will fight and never stop until I'm dead. They tried to break me, to get rid of me but I'm still alive.

change my mind
I agree I don't need a father maybe just money but having a father is useless to me and idc if mine died

Nah it’s a faggot thread. Lol literal cucked ungrateful brats on this forum it seems
Ungrateful for being born subhuman? you out of all people should hate your parents jfl

change my mind
I’m glad my dads semi blackpilled probably from female coworkers being condescending dickheads to him as a chink

yeah A father would just be a rival in my own house
Oedipus complex, you love your mother way too much that's why thinking of another man dicking her disgusts you you project this hatred out to your imaginary father .

Oedipus complex, you love your mother way too much that's why thinking of another man dicking her disgusts you you project this hatred out to your imaginary father .
Shitskins tend to love their parents for some reason in actuality they should hate them more

Ungrateful for being born subhuman? you out of all people should hate your parents jfl
Why is some rotting loser faggot on an incel telling me what to do or what I am. :feelskek: Literal whiny retards online telling u what u should value in life.

If you're posting on this forum, it's clear both of your parents already failed anyways. Assuming you don't live in a single parent household.

Wait yall got dads?

Agree, my dad was cutting off my balls since childhood. If he left when I was born, i would be 10 times more decisive, less passive and more masculine.

Why is some rotting loser faggot on an incel telling me what to do or what I am. :feelskek: Literal whiny retards online telling u what u should value in life.
Aren't you a brown spic you have the lowest SMV in the West YOU out of ALL people should hate your parents jfl.

I hate my dad with a burning passion being a beta buxx step father overall subhuman loser

you r supposed to be a father yourself n perpetuate the cycle

I never understood why guys here are big on having fathers and it is sort of gay.

When Chads growing up in fatherless homes mog those with fathers.

It's funny how in despite my father being taller, stronger, and overall more physically imposing, he has not once put his hand on me even though he got mad at me on multiple occasions. My bitch mother, on the other hand, blows up the second something doesn't go her way and flies into a fit of rage where she shouts and screams like an absolute maniac and rips out my hair. She is a sadistic narcissistic piece of absolute dogshit. She is lower than the lowliest animal because at least an animal has never hurt me. She is an abusive piece of shit and deserves the death penalty. No wonder Edmund Kemper went crazy. Being alone with any female would drive the most mentally stable, rational men to insanity. I would not save that bitch if she was hanging off a cliff.

We should celebrate Mother's Day on April 20, the day Edmund Kemper bravely decided to end his mother's abuse by bashing her brains out with a hammer.

That's because it was different during their time. You can't fault them for that. Habits die hard.
both of my parents suck and are gay millennials, been alone with either and it has its own issues. Father, though a zoophile, at least gives me some time alone and my mother gives me some structure. Neither can keep their fucking mouth shut tho