Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having a e-GF counts!

Do you think having an online GF counts ?

• No

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★
Even if you have "just" an online GF it counts. If you are able to make a female like you and fall in love with you without being disgusted by you , you officially have a gf and can not call yourself a true incel

Last edited:
Even if you have "just" an online GF it counts. If you are able to make a female like you and fall in love with you without being disgusted you officially have a gf and can not call yourself an incel
have the female seen your face and height in this instance?

rock-clapping-amazed-gif-5030569.gif

E gf counts as much as any woman who expresses interest in you when you go Chadfishing

yes OP we all know you have a e "gf" and don't worry she will cuck you very soon.

yes OP we all know you have a e "gf" and don't worry she will cuck you very soon.
I WISH

a women never shwoed any interest in me , online or offline it doesnt matter because im trash

E gf counts as much as any woman who expresses interest in you when you go Chadfishing

No, because when you chadfish she has that initial superficial attraction.

Even if you have "just" an online GF it counts. If you are able to make a female like you and fall in love with you without being disgusted by you , you officially have a gf and can not call yourself a true incel
cope
these sluts fuck other guys even if you interact with them in person, its even easier to cheat on you when its just online. How will you fuck them? They will just use you and than dumb you. Thats not a real relationship
sorry but very low iq post in my opinion

cope
these sluts fuck other guys even if you interact with them in person, its even easier to cheat on you when its just online. How will you fuck them? They will just use you and than dumb you. Thats not a real relationship

You are capable of being loved

an imaginary gf counts?
if yes,I'm a fakecel

Depends on whether or not she knows what you look like.

Depends on whether or not she knows what you look like.
Maybe, maybe not. Fact: she knows your character, your situation, your hobbies an what keeps you going. Hell maybe she doesnt even care

Maybe, maybe not. Fact: she knows your character, your situation, your hobbies an what keeps you going. Hell maybe she doesnt even care
It’s just proof that personality doesn’t matter anywhere near as much as looks if they like your personality and then leave when they find what you look like.

Isn't an e-gf just a long distance relationship? If someone met their e-gf IRL, which I'm assuming is what the relationship leads to eventually, wouldn't they have sex and do other relationship stuff?

I don't see how it can be just kept strictly online unless the man is just a glorified orbiter.

do the female play games with you? and if so is it multiplayer games like csgo, overwatch, pubg, or games like terraria, minecraft

It’s just proof that personality doesn’t matter anywhere near as much as looks if they like your personality and then leave when they find what you look like.

Isn't an e-gf just a long distance relationship? If someone met their e-gf IRL, which I'm assuming is what the relationship leads to eventually, wouldn't they have sex and do other relationship stuff?

I don't see how it can be just kept strictly online unless the man is just a glorified orbiter.

I also think that way. The Halo Effect also works the other way around you know ? When you have an E-Gf for like a year , she will see you more beautiful than you really are. She will be distorted into thinking that her e-BF is actually good looking even if he is incel looking.

I had an online 'gf' for a month a while back. Turned out it was some fucking oldcel faggot larping with my desperate youthful me. JFL at me life.

Only if she saw your pics and you don't give her money.

Yes, I say that having a e-gf counts. Its the ultimate form of cuckholdry because while you're giving her amazon gift cards, shes banging Chad in real life while you're just sharing kisses with each other on the screen.

I would say that it generally doesn't count tbh if she has seen you it might depending on circumstances. From what I've seen e-gfs is just an advanced case of orbiting. I'd agree that it disqualifies you from trueceldom though.

If she’s seen your face, then yeah

Long distance relationships are not real, its beta-buxxing and orbiting without even getting sex (giga-cucked since e-thots fuck chad in real life and have many other orbiters).

Only if she saw your pics and you don't give her money.
Those women use you as emotional tampons or want to use you to do something for her. If there is no sex then its just cucked.

@Pareg low effort post :feelstrash:
btw what are you trying to say with that post? Do you mean he has a online gf? then he is a fakecel right? :feelstrash:

Yes, I say that having a e-gf counts. Its the ultimate form of cuckholdry because while you're giving her amazon gift cards, shes banging Chad in real life while you're just sharing kisses with each other on the screen.
Cuckoldry is Cuckoldry

Not all e-Relationships are like this

I had an online 'gf' for a month a while back. Turned out it was some fucking oldcel faggot larping with my desperate youthful me. JFL at me life.
Lmao. Truecel luck tbh

Being desired is fakecel status.

About 90% of "e-girls" who do that shit are trannys.

depends if u ever have plans of meeting up and actually being together one day

Having an e “gf” is cucked. You’re just orbiting and giving validation to a foid while she fucks chad on the side.

Could be a prostitute.

Unless you meet her irl and get your dick wet, it doesn't count.

JFL at having an "e-gf". You are basically her beta orbiter meanwhile she sucks Chad's cock.

@Pareg low effort post :feelstrash:
btw what are you trying to say with that post? Do you mean he has a online gf? then he is a fakecel right? :feelstrash:
No, I agree with the OP, having an online gf counts.
I wanted to post that gif, but @SoyUnPerdedor waa faster than me lol

E GF is fake and stupid. You can lie to them about being good looking.

Having an e-gf is the most cucked faggotry you can ever do. Like literally, you're just giving the bitch money and time and you get nothing in return. E-couples will never meet.

Having an e-gf is the most cucked faggotry you can ever do. Like literally, you're just giving the bitch money and time and you get nothing in return.

What if you never gave money , she has never seen your face and she still goes crazy in (for example) voice chats for you. Ofc you can never know who is a cuck or not. But someone who is messaging this person everyday and her voice is so high pitched in the voicechat ( sign of attraction ) . I just can’t believe that....
E-couples will never meet.
.... when they meet up they will atleast hug. Since he will appear goodlooking to her because of the halo effect

I personally don't think that having e-gf counts, since you never experience like.. ACTUAL intimacy and companionship, it just feels.. flat after a while, when you think about it. That, and the circumstances behind her showing interest in you is usually quite disgusting from what I've seen.

That, and it is certainly not fun to be left on "Seen" or "Read" due to her being too busy searching for Chad so she can slip away from you and leave you in despair, heartbroken, and bitter. So, no, e-gf doesn't really count tbh. Though, I can see where you're coming from, OP.

cope
This. Having an e-girlfriend is turbo-orbiting.

Cope THEY orbit their bf’s

the ones I’m referring to
How? She will be the one getting all the attention and validation. She could have multiple orbiters if she wanted.