Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a deformity is better than being ugly

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
At least if you’re deformed, you can blame your condition for being ugly but if you’re ugly because you simply have terrible features and proportions you’re more subhuman, a large variety of different genes contributed to you being ugly, you were so close to looking like an average person but yet so far which makes you more ugly. If you’re deformed, people are sympathetic and think that if it weren’t for your condition you would probably look normal. If you’re just plain ugly, people are disgusted from looking at you and your inferior genes.

Okay, with this opinion would you rather be deformed?

its worse than being just ugly, uglier people get more respect and women than me and my family hates me im an outcast trust me you dont want a deformity bro

If you’re deformed, people are sympathetic and think that if it weren’t for your condition you would probably look normal.
Maybe, but whatever sympathy you get is quickly outweighed by the occasional outright comment, the stares, the weird looks, the stifled laughs, all the other little things that people do to show their disgust.

Or to put it another way, yes having a deformity grants you a way higher potential for receiving sympathy or pity. But for overall quality of life, it's better to be ugly than to be defomed.