Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having a daughter on this gay Earth is the ultimate cuckoldry

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★
:feelsUnreal: : I have failed you as a father, I am truly sorry
:foidSoy: : muh freedom

Unknown

Unknown 1

Unknown 2

Unknown 3

Unknown 4

Abort, give up for adoption, or run

Having a son is not good either . As the son can also become a cuck and beta-bux roasties.

Last edited:
If you have a daughter you should have the right to kill her if she deviates from the "right path" and this legally (in games):feelsaww:

she will lose a lot of job possibilities at least

Man, that's hurtfull to read. Really i imagine what he must be feeeling and it's not a good place to be, imagine raising a daughter with love and care. Working you ass off and modeling her so that she may be a respectable member of soyciety. Only for her to start taking the BBC. congrats again you bbcs, you won again. JBB

Having a son is not good either . As the son can also become a cuck and beta-bux roasties.
You can grow up your sons to be based people tho

I never want to have a daughter. She would grow up to be a slut who just chases careers and gets fucked by Chad and Tyrone.

I would love to have a son though.

Man, that's hurtfull to read. Really i imagine what he must be feeeling and it's not a good place to be, imagine raising a daughter with love and care. Working you ass off and modeling her so that she may be a respectable member of soyciety. Only for her to start taking the BBC. congrats again you bbcs, you won again. JBB
Thread sponsored by Shlomo's Kalergi Social Engineering Plan :smonk: