Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuck

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
just ran across this pic on 4chan, it made me think a lot, if i ever ascend and have kids and have a son he'll end up as a fucking incel and go ER, if i have a daughter i have to deal with this fact...

H

classic I agree

Brutal daughterpill

Not 18 generally, at least in the west. They basically start riding cocks as soon as they reach 14, so you can save 4 years of hard work from there.

Brutal daughterpill

Not if I fuck her first :feelsthink:

High IQ, back in the past you had daughters so you could sell them off for a lump sum of money, and your sons would be your farmhands who would take care of you.

Now your daughters will be dirty sluts who sponge off you while your sons would either be miserable incels or degenerate Chads pumping and dumping. Either way, you will rot away at an old care home, your children just waiting for you to die so they can burn away what remains of your money.

Having a daughter = :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::incel::kys:
Having a son = :chad::chad::chad::chad::cool::cool::cool:

True. It's why most men are relieved when they find out it's a boy. The ones who "want" daughters are numale cucks or just coping once they find out it's a girl.
It's also why historically men wanted sons.

True. It's why most men are relieved when they find out it's a boy. The ones who "want" daughters are numale cucks or just coping once they find out it's a girl.
It's also why historically men wanted sons.
if i had a daughter id neglect her

Not 18 generally, at least in the west. They basically start riding cocks as soon as they reach 14, so you can save 4 years of hard work from there.
About 12 now is the age they start

if i had a daughter id neglect her
You don't really need to "raise" your daughter. Women live on tutorial mode. Even if you neglected her, she'd still get enormous amounts of attention from other men simply because of the axe wound between her legs.
Ultimately she'd succeed at life in an evolutionary sense. She'd get fucked by Chads and eventually have children. She doesn't need you for that.

You don't really need to "raise" your daughter. Women live on tutorial mode. Even if you neglected her, she'd still get enormous amounts of attention from other men simply because of the axe wound between her legs.
Ultimately she'd succeed at life in an evolutionary sense. She'd get fucked by Chads and eventually have children. She doesn't need you for that.

High IQ, you could abandon your daughter straight from birth and society would take care of her, and she would extremely easily succeed in reproducing. If all you want is to simply pass your genes on, you can do that.

So what is the point of raising a daughter? For her to be a good citizen of society as Cucktears says? Please... a good female citizen of society today is a slut that guzzles Chad cum and bitches about patriarchy and incels online.

An oldie but goodie. Think about it logically

Based and redpilled.

If all you want is to simply pass your genes on, you can do that.
Having a daughter more or less means you'll succeed in an evolutionary sense so I guess that's the only reason a man would "want" a daughter. Sons on the other hand are a gamble, but it's high risk high reward kind of thing. Having a Chad son is the best feeling in the world. Knowing you made that Chad and that he's fucking hot women left and right feels good. You can't have that with a daughter.
Having a sub5 autistic son is suifuel too.

Having a daughter more or less means you'll succeed in an evolutionary sense so I guess that's the only reason a man would "want" a daughter. Sons on the other hand are a gamble, but it's high risk high reward kind of thing. Having a Chad son is the best feeling in the world. Knowing you made that Chad and that he's fucking hot women left and right feels good. You can't have that with a daughter.
Having a sub5 autistic son is suifuel too.

True, the smartest thing evolutionary-speaking would be to put your daughter up for adoption or abandon her in some foster home ASAP, while you invest all your money and time into raising your son(s). But if he turns out to be sub 5 and autistic like you said, it'd be suifuel indeed as you wasted all your effort.

True, the smartest thing evolutionary-speaking would be to put your daughter up for adoption or abandon her in some foster home ASAP, while you invest all your money and time into raising your son(s). But if he turns out to be sub 5 and autistic like you said, it'd be suifuel indeed as you wasted all your effort.
or you don't have kids because you're a subhuman :panties::panties:

or you don't have kids because you're a subhuman :panties::panties:

Of course, none of us will probably have kids anyway considering how subhuman we are (hence my name). But it's just intended as a hypothetical scenario, if you wanted to maximize your children's reproductive success.

Don't worry my man, we're incels .

If you don't have a daughter then that will be one less fleshlight for Chad and Tyrone. Be more thoughtful.

just ran across this pic on 4chan, it made me think a lot, if i ever ascend and have kids and have a son he'll end up as a fucking incel and go ER, if i have a daughter i have to deal with this fact...

View attachment 61635
@Fuckmyexistence
Not if you beat her up and disown her if she refuses to settle down with a traditional man and become a mother when she is 16-20 :feelsthink:

All that so she can gargle some chads cum

it might be cucked

but then you have the problem of too many men in society and not enough women.

foids are so worshiped in society now I think it is more economically viable to have daughters long term, if you have a son in the west you are basically damning him to a life of incelness, non-chad males have no value beyond tax slaves

Maybe she'll inherit my autism and we'll fall in love and have a bunch of deformed incest children which the state will pay for. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The ultimate for of cuckolding is having a daughter, not fucking her first, not marrying her away at puberty to an older, stable guy you trust, not letting guys like that even think about fucking her with utter indignation just at the thought of it, and then letting her be skullfucked by Chads from a tender age while even protecting her right to do so.

Even younger.