Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a daughter is the ultimate and final...

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

C'mon guys I think we can all agree it's better to be khhv incel than the cuck in that video :dab:

The fat bitch at the end will fuck for a cheese burger but SHE IS ALREADY FAT. Think about that.

Imagine Woman where Angelic Like in the Anime you watch.

Well Not Here , lol Just utter sluts in disguise. And the ones Who arent , are Mentally Challenged .

Based arabs bury their daughters

LMAO :lul:
Ultimate cuckoldery
He should fuck the shit out of her and then honor kill

I would love to have a daughter :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in video game)

I would love to have a daughter
LookDown

Thats how fathers should treat their stupid daughters when they try to be sluts in the name of freedom.

What a cuck. Should have honor killed her( in assassin's Creed vedio game).

Thats how fathers should treat their stupid daughters when they try to be sluts in the name of freedom.
View attachment 659366

Ultra giga cringe.

Just be Dad theory

Based comment. “That post is legit why honor killings were invented”

That's what happens in "modern leftist families", only conservative households had sense. But nowdays it's even impossible to find trad girls so this is how having daughter ends up in most cases...

If I had a daughter I'd be fucking her and making love with a prime foid every night :feelsohh::feelsohh: (in video game)
@faded thoughts?
I would beat her rape her in every hole and abuse her constantly to make up for years of truceldom and missing out on teenage love and sex (in Minecraft) :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

@Shahist Persian everyone thinks Tomaru is obscure until they realize he's the father of the protagonist of School Days

you have to beat her up regularly :feelsaww: it's the only way :feelsaww:

its either have a depressed cel son or a dirty whore of a daughter

or better yet dont have fucking children at all if you're a sub 8

He should have stoned and raped her right there