Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a daughter is the most cucked thing for a man

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
Imagine doing a gender reveal party and the first thing you see when you pop the balloon is pink color. I would literally start crying for days non-stop. Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever for a man. You have to spend money and energy on the foidlet for at least 18 years just so other men can enjoy her body and use her as a cocksleeve. And you can't even have protected sex with her either because normies will tell you it's morally wrong to fuck your own daughter.
And what's more she will probably do OF and bring shame to my name and my family like this foid did with her father

View: https://youtu.be/jzXFIraFI5k?feature=shared

So if you ever ascend and your girlfriend is pregnant with a baby girl, make her abort at any cost.

Why is she wearing a winter hat indoors? Is she retarded?

Cope you can exploit your daughter in many other ways to your advantage

Daughter with internet access is auto whore slut scum

What a fucking cuck
No sense of anger
His biggest concern for her doing lonely fans was 'safety' jfl

Why? A daughter has a much better chance of making money and not being a miserable incel. Plus you can fuck her

Incel son is 10x better. Imagine your daughter who has your same surname going viral on OF because she gets pound by niggers
I don't care. If everyone thought like you, the whole world would be 80s china or india. Her life will be 100000000x times better than a son, who will suffer and likely rope.

Imagine doing a gender reveal party and the first thing you see when you pop the balloon is pink color. I would literally start crying for days non-stop. Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever for a man. You have to spend money and energy on the foidlet for at least 18 years just so other men can enjoy her body and use her as a cocksleeve. And you can't even have protected sex with her either because normies will tell you it's morally wrong to fuck your own daughter.
And what's more she will probably do OF and bring shame to my name and my family like this foid did with her father

So if you ever ascend and your girlfriend is pregnant with a baby girl, make her abort at any cost.

At least your daughter's child will be exactly 100% your grandson and will receive your genes. This is better in terms of a strategy for spreading your dna until your potential son's wife fucks with Chad and your son raises someone else's child and you will therefore have no grandchildren and your dna will die out.

I would like a daughter more, so that I can be 100% sure that my grandchildren are definitely my grandchildren.

In general, my dream is for the ratio of men to women to be 60 men born per 100 women born. This will significantly weaken incelibacy and reduce the insane market competition for pussy.

I would like a daughter more, so that I can be 100% sure that my grandchildren are definitely my grandchildren.
That's not a big problem, just do a DNA paternity test and you'll find out if the kid is really yours or not

What a fucking cuck
No sense of anger
His biggest concern for her doing lonely fans was 'safety' jfl
Imagine his face when he sees OF leaks of the daughter being pound by BBCs

I don't care. If everyone thought like you, the whole world would be 80s china or india. Her life will be 100000000x times better than a son, who will suffer and likely rope.
Yeah female infanticide fucked up the ecosystem.

If I had a daughter, I would do something like this :feelskek::lul:

Yeah female infanticide fucked up the ecosystem.

If I had a daughter, I would do something like this :feelskek::lul:

That's a waste of her female privilege.

If I ever had a daughter, I would encourage her to get into the sciences/politics. She will land easy jobs due to diversity quotas and preferential hiring. "Men get jobs easier" Men get preferential hiring" "men command more respect" is all nonsense. Reality is that it is the complete opposite.

If she decides to whoremaxx, at least she's enjoying her life. "She's pleasuring other men bro :soy::soy:"

thats putting female sexuality on a pedestal, which is what led to this in the first place

If people only raised daughters to have protected sex with,
Everybody that doesn't already have a wife would be an eternal incel.

Some people will say that raising a daughter is cucked, but they also want a wife

Thats like coming to a party to eat pizza without bringing any gifts

Remember 80s india or china

Every retard wanted a son because he could wageslave while a daughter was just an extra mouth in their eyes (Which is wrong btw)

"Raising a daughter is like watering another man's garden"
-Chinese proverb

What happened?

Inceldom skyrocketed
Dowries became bride price, having a wife costs $500,000 rmb (roughly equalivant to 100,000 usd in some provinces, which is a lot in chinkland) sometimes even more
Every time I see a boy on the streets of china, I feel sorry for him
Suitors bringing the most exotic foods and gifts, only to be rejected
Men became even more disposable (We aren't) in society's eyes

My maternal side had 4 daughters just before the one child policy
All of them are well off, every single daughter has a betabuxxer slave husband and a nice house

Meanwhile my paternal side
3 sons, no daughters
My dad had to wageslave delivering newspapers for years and even fell into a drain which broke his face
His father refused to help him becuz he was a boy and nobody cares about boys, not even their own fathers

An incel son will lose no matter what. Idc if I can relate to him, watching him suffer will tear me apart. People that have sons are truly sadistic or uneducated. A daughter, will always live privileged even if she fucks up badly.

That's a waste of her female privilege.
No it's an exploit of the female privileged :feelsthink: In history also many times Kings married off their daughter to their enemies and later took advantage of it
If I ever had a daughter, I would encourage her to get into the sciences/politics.
Science yes, politics no. There are too many foid politicians fucking us up already :feelsUgh: They can't do administration for shit
She will land easy jobs due to diversity quotas and preferential hiring. "Men get jobs easier" Men get preferential hiring" "men command more respect" is all nonsense. Reality is that it is the complete opposite.
True
If she decides to whoremaxx, at least she's enjoying her life. "She's pleasuring other men bro :soy::soy:"
Yeah all of our daughter should have sex in order for our species to even exist :feelshaha: I don't get why people are so upset by that. Your daughter would be slut because all daughter are sluts. All women are.
Every retard wanted a son because he could wageslave while a daughter was just an extra mouth in their eyes (Which is wrong btw)
Yeah this is really dumb because the assumption is that women wouldn't work or earn money too :feelsseriously: Instead we should have daughter and make them educated wageslaves too and also get them in Army Conscription
My dad had to wageslave delivering newspapers for years and even fell into a drain which broke his face
His father refused to help him becuz he was a boy and nobody cares about boys, not even their own fathers
Brutal :fuk:
An incel son will lose no matter what. Idc if I can relate to him, watching him suffer will tear me apart. People that have sons are truly sadistic or uneducated. A daughter, will always live privileged even if she fucks up badly.
True. All females are privileged just by the virtue of their existence. We should take advantage of this :feelsthink: But if I had a daughter I'd exploit the shit out of her (in a all legal ways ONLY) and potentially you could earn a lot of money.

Like you said you would be having peace of mind too. Having an incel son is WAY WAY worse.

Just imagine sitting in the living room and hearing your JB daughter get fucked by a chad from her school in her own room. Absolutely cucked.

Other men will aswell
Who cares? Your daughter is going suck some or other dick. At least if you take advantage of her you could gain something from it

Fuck women, if (big if) i have a daughter im divorcing my stupid wife

Just manage her OF page and get the money and pussy for yourself

Just imagine sitting in the living room and hearing your JB daughter get fucked by a chad from her school in her own room. Absolutely cucked.
Suicidefuel :feelsrope:

The amount of money parents spend on daughters as opposed to sons is crazy. If you ever have a daughter, say goodbye to your bank account forever

Can’t wait to drop my baby girl off at her dorm freshman year of college :soy:

"I see no problem with my daughter wearing short shorts!" :soy:
"Be careful at the disco honey" :soy:
And the daughter fucks at least 5 different guys included niggers jfl