Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a daughter in 2018 is cucking yourself

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry, honestly. Picture this, you try to raise her properly, provide for her and share her burdens, emotional or financial, for so many years, and when she gets to her prime ages ( 16 or so), she starts "exploring her body". "Exploring" the body means being a worthless slag partaking in degenerate activities such as getting pumped and dumped by multiple Chads, gagging on their long dicks as the whore pushes her head further into their penises, gargling the cum with joy, screaming for them to fuck her brains out while they press her head to the ground with their foot, catering to their every sexual whim to continue being with them, getting drunk in parties and getting in gangbangs with total strangers... Being a worthless piece of human trash to be used and discarded, until the clock starts ticking and she gets with a beta cuckold to provide for her. This is the life of many "modern age" females.

How can so many normies be happy having a degenerate daughter after so many years of trying to carefully raise and care for her selflessly? How can they not get sick seeing her turn into a slut for public use? How can they sit still and say "this is fine", " to each their own, "my daughter is old enough, who am i to stop her from partaking in such activities", while she's nothing more than a object for Chads to use and throw away like a cumrag?

At this point getting cucked is enviable.

so true. pure blackpill.

From an evolutionary perspective, wouldn't that be the exact opposite of cuckolding? If she fucks Chad, she can pass on your genes, which is the antithesis of being cucked

From an evolutionary perspective, wouldn't that be the exact opposite of cuckolding? If she fucks Chad, she can pass on your genes, which is the antithesis of being cucked
we arent chad tho

cope

having a daughter=99.9% chance of continuing ur genetic lineage, if her getting fucked is what bothered u then keep her home 24-7 and manipulate her from a young age to be ur sex slave

Having a daughter requires to have had sex yourself which is the opposite of cuckoldry. You're only a cuck if you raise another man's child.

Holy shit this copypaste post needs to be banned already. It's fucking annoying. Everyone has heard it.

Old but gold pasta

Holy shit this copypaste post needs to be banned already. It's fucking annoying. Everyone has heard it.
copy paste?, this is original material, wheres your proof its not?

I was thinking the same thing

Yup. Only fags are okay with letting their daughters do this. Spineless simps and pathetic excuses for men.

Yup. Only fags are okay with letting their daughters do this. Spineless simps and pathetic excuses for men.
lol yep but just look at all of the dumbass men with degenerate daughters, pure stupidity.

It's still the most secure way to let your genes survive and it's better than having an Incel son who suffers

Honestly, I'd want to take up the challenege of having a daughter. I'd raise her in a patriarchal family system, I would keep all feminist/liberal ideas away from her, and I would teach her to be chaste and faithful until she marries her future husband. :yes:

Honestly, I'd want to take up the challenege of having a daughter. I'd raise her in a patriarchal family system, I would keep all feminist/liberal ideas away from her, and I would teach her to be chaste and faithful until she marries her future husband. :yes:
yea good luck with that tho

It's extra funny if the dad is short or curry or whatever, because his own daughter would view him as genetic trash.

Dads who properly raise their daughters are accused of being abusive sexists by feminists.

The power of Satanic Judaism, my dear friends.

i wouldn't do it but i don't think that's always true