Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a crisis.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I've known about involuntary laughing for awhile now. In 2011 I had to fight off laughter as my grandmother bawled her eyes out over the death of her son (my uncle) and I couldn't hold her because I couldn't risk her hearing me giggle. I developed a creepy Chucky laugh around that time and I always thought it was just something that happened when something tickled me just right.

I realized something today, though: that I never laughed like that ONCE when I was medicated in prison. Never that I remember, anyways. Lately I've been working and my work is very solitary. When I'm in my car, I'll burst out in uncontrolled laughter if I start feeling uneasy for whatever reason. It's been happening at home as I become more uneasy about my life.

Anyways I looked it up and this another in a series of symptoms that lead to a BPD diagnosis. I need treatment, but I can't without destroying my family dynamic atm. But the reason for the downhill trend is the same reason why I can't get help. What do I do?

I have this often, and its intensified when im on LSD, i start laughing without any control even if the ecperience is miserable

Consider jokermaxxing

I have this too tbh. I find myself laughing involuntarily when I am feeling especially depressed and suicidal, starting a few years ago

See the source image