Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a cleft lip and palate is fucking brutal

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
It is one of the most subhuman traits, literally a mark of a genetic fuck, imagine your face mis-aligning in the womb and thinking you have any chance of ascending :feelsaww:.

What makes it more brutal is that no matter how many surgeries you have to 'fix' the asymmetry, it will never be fully symmetrical. it is natures way of saying that you are
never going to reproduce, and no female will ever desire you.

I remember in high school i was just walking through the corridor looking like a gigavirgin minding my own business, and a chad says "haha his face is so fucked up :feelskek: ". I wanted to lay down and fucking die. I now cope by going on camping trips alone to get away from this retarded society.

the corridor looking like a gigavirgin minding my own business, and a chad says "haha his face is so fucked up
Then normies bitch when someone shoots them in a school or mall

and a chad says "haha his face is so fucked up :feelskek: ".
Fucking shit like this should make that person legally open to be responded to with violence

Also welcome.

Fucking shit like this should make that person legally open to be responded to with violence
years of social deprivation has made me very non confrontational

this firstpostpill is so brutal that i dont even look at you as a GrAY. welcome home :feelscry:

thanks for the welcome