Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a chad older brother

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I’ve been bullied by him since I was 12 about my inceldom and ugly looks, he mogs me in every single way (except intelligence, but foids don’t care about that so there was no point in mentioning it). Going anywhere with him I feel fucking invisible, foids will orbit him and give me looks of disgust. He then tells them I’m his brother so they pretend to be kind in order to please him, makes me sick.

He’s even brought girls to the house, multiple times. So many times I can’t even count, every single night I could hear them in the room next to me watching Netflix. Kissing and laughing, the next morning he’d then brag to me about having sex. It’s one thing to know about chads lifestyle, but to see it for yourself every single day, Knowing that could’ve been you, pure suifuel.

I live like this because I got unlucky, I could’ve been chad.

when you get a chance sock him in the jaw infront of his bitchs it will shock the living shit out him. that is a horrible fate to suffer and wish i could change it for you as it is a cruel thing to see the things your desire in front of you but never be able to have it

when you get a chance sock him in the jaw infront of his bitchs it will shock the living shit out him. that is a horrible fate to suffer and wish i could change it for you as it is a cruel thing to see the things your desire in front of you but never be able to have it
He’s so strong he’d probably kill me if we had to fight. But I guess death wouldn’t be that bad.

foids act like thirsty desperate "low value men" when around chads

I know the feeling all too well, OP. Their face the moment they find out you two are related to each other is potent suifuel, it's like a German shepard having a manky Chihuahua as his brother and it's so fucking unfair

I would probably off myself if i got mogged so brutally on everyday basis.

Arrogant bastard desERves to be taught a lesson in humility

Thankfully my older brother is incel like me, or low tier normie at best. He height mogs me though, and he is much less red than me, but I have better frame, he still mogs me though

He then tells them I’m his brother so they pretend to be kind in order to please him, makes me sick.
Really? Or maybe because you're his brother?
If I were a chad like him I wouldn't want to be associated with you at all, no hard feelings

My brother mogs me so much I'm honestly surprised we're related

This sounds kinda cucked but you ever try talking to him? Brotherly love is a weird thing and guys are never as cruel as women. He might be trying to strengthen you for when you face the real world where people will treat you similarly. Unless he’s a psychopath, he should love you like a brother no matter how you look. Talk to him and ask him why he’s mean to you. If he gives you some bullshit answer or is mean to you then just ignore him and get him out of your life. If he truly cares and sees that you’re pushing him away as much possible, he will make an effort to be there for you like an older brother should. My older brother was always mean to me but one day after getting beaten up at school he went and fucked up the kids who did it. He just had a different way of loving. It’s brotherly love.

Few months ago my Chadlite brother cheated on his gf by bringing another foid to our house and fucked her on next door, then they went outside. His gf somehow found my number and called me whilst all of that. She questioned whereabouts of my brother and whether if he's in home or not. I just said I dunno and continue playing vidya lmao. Morning after my brother run up to me angrily and grumbled about why I didn't lied to his gf. I was supposed to say that he's in home, he insisted that I need to call his girlfriend again and lie, I didn't. They had a series of pretty rough fight on phone over the next few weeks and made peace as of this month.

Fuck normies.

Oh also I gotta add, the way foids interact with him vs me is astounding. It really blackpills you at first hand. We went to supermarket few weeks ago and the foid cashier was LITERALLY flirting with him whilst I was waiting outside with grocery bags, their chat lasted about 5 minutes or so and I was looking around. Fuck I looked so subhuman.

Last edited:
Lmao oh please he would probably get bent into a fucking pretzel
Really? Or maybe because you're his brother?
If I were a chad like him I wouldn't want to be associated with you at all, no hard feelings
Thank god you are incel, two faced piece of dogshit.
foids act like thirsty desperate "low value men" when around chads
They are desperate for the social status of dating a chad as wel as superior genes for offspring. Jfl at not roping when luck condemned you to a life of shit sandwich eating since conception.

Last edited:
You bettER just do something when he brings home a foid

Last edited: