Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having a chad father must be brutal, imagine a scenario like this:

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Imagine that your father is Chad, but you are not, because sexual dimorphism didn't work out so well for you, so how is it possible that before meeting Blackpill you get a girlfriend, but then he finds your father handsome when he goes to meet your family, so She ends up having an affair with her father....
THIS MAY SEEM SPECIFIC as I remember an old account I saw on the old forum of unpopular men.

Imagine that your father is Chad, but you are not, because sexual dimorphism didn't work out so well for you, so how is it possible that before meeting Blackpill you get a girlfriend, but then he finds your father handsome when he goes to meet your family, so She ends up having an affair with her father....
THIS MAY SEEM SPECIFIC as I remember an old account I saw on the old forum of unpopular men.
You’ll never believe this.

Basically tbe history of a father fucking his son's girlfriend or a mother fucking her son's friend: a kind of cross-erotic fantasy that mixes the complete Oedipus-Electra with fetishism in both age groups for both "who is mature but extremely fuckable" that we have of Chads and Stacies that have aged well.

I can't see it as anything other than a kind of fetishism, which obviously rarely happens.

Basically tbe history of a father fucking his son's girlfriend or a mother fucking her son's friend: a kind of cross-erotic fantasy that mixes the complete Oedipus-Electra with fetishism in both age groups for both "who is mature but extremely fuckable" that we have of Chads and Stacies that have aged well.

I can't see it as anything other than a kind of fetishism, which obviously rarely happens.

I don't know, it's not my story, I said I got it from the unpopular men's forum.

Really, but that doesn't change the fact that it's brutal.
My father is 6’3 faelid phenotype, great jaw, nose isn’t wide like mine. I am a 5’6 soymaxxed polish looking guy with a wide nose and receding hairline. We look quite similar in the eyes and lips and stuff. But sexual dysmorphism, diet and environment fucked me

My father is 6’3 faelid phenotype, great jaw, nose isn’t wide like mine. I am a 5’6 soymaxxed polish looking guy with a wide nose and receding hairline. We look quite similar in the eyes and lips and stuff. But sexual dysmorphism, diet and environment fucked me
BRUTAL, but manlet you are not

Just hope your dad isn't single then

my dad was a dark triad boomer who bashed a cop before i was born, now all he does is goes to work to do nothing and then go to the pub

its extremely unlikely if not impossible an incel would be a chad´s offspring

holy shit those are whole completely different species, how did this happened?
is your mother subhuman?

holy shit those are whole completely different species, how did this happened?
is your mother subhuman?
She has very feminine genes but she’s pretty. I was bullied for her looks. People made jokes about my mom being hot which was terrible for my mental health.

I just got extremely unlucky. Every comments how my whole family is good looking except from me.